First Crushes: Intouch and Korn

TEN YEARS OLD (Marlow on bottom)

"Okay you three, in the car before we are late

"Okay you three, in the car before we are late." Intouch said. Life since that horrible day had been very hard five years ago. They went into hiding in one of Saint's off the map houses for about a year before they were told by Saint that Kevin sent word that all spies were out of San Francisco and that they could come out of hiding.

They refused to go back to their house and instead bought a new place farther away from where their old house was. Korn started up his business with the help of Alex and has been loving being his own boss. Their family all started therapy to deal with the trauma of what happened and have been better people for it.

During that year of hiding, Intouch found out he was pregnant again with their third baby. Kitty Chatpokin Ariyasakul was born naturally at their home with a midwife that was made to sign a non-disclosure agreement. Kitty was now five, Ocean is seven and Marlow is ten. Each of the had different personalities and had their parents looks. Though Ocean still looked like Korn, the other two were perfect blend of their parents.

Marlow was the fearless leader who loved loved anything fashion, Korn and Intouch had no clue where she got that from since they weren't fashionistas. She can be stubborn when she's not getting her way but she has a kind heart and is a caring, funny, intelligent young girl. She went into modeling a few months ago after a discussion between her and her parents on whether or not she wanted to be a model. They gave her strict rules on it when she said yes. She had to keep her grades up and she had to do all her chores before she could go to a photoshoot.

Ocean was still like his father when it came to him being quiet and reserved. He does know how to be wild and out there like his two sisters but he prefers to be the one not getting into trouble. The times of following his big sister around even when it lead them into trouble was over. Ocean was definitely going to be either a chef or a CEO of a company. He was very intelligent and got all A's like his sisters, he is kind and witty and caring but also can be stubborn and blunt to the point that it sometimes hurts peoples feelings but he means well.

Kitty was their comic relief when things got too serious in the house. She may look like both of her parents but she had her Papa's positive attitude and love for life. She was kind, caring, intelligent, compassionate, loyal and extremely funny, so much so that her parents thought she would become a comedian when she grows up. Kitty loved her two older siblings and they loved her even though they don't always see eye to eye.

As for Korn and Intouch, after much discussion they decided that Korn was going to get a vasectomy. Three kids were enough for them and decided to go with vasectomy instead of having a possibly risky surgery to take Intouch's uterus and fallopian tubes out. Last year they got it done and it was successful. They had also decided to not only do therapy individually but also couples therapy. Korn suggested it and though Intouch said they didn't need it since they were solid in their relationship, he agreed to do it for Korn. Apparently there were things that had been bugging them about everything that had happened even before that horrible day, they worked it out and have been better ever since.