Heartbeats: Hao Ting and Yu Xi Gu

3 MONTHS

Yu Xi Gu moaned as he stoked himself off for the fourth time today. He was lying on his back with his leg resting comfortable on the bed. His hormones were kicking his ass today. Speaking of ass, he put some lube on his finger before he starts fingering himself.

"Uhhh" he moans as he pushed a finger into him. His pregnancy symptoms have lessened except for wanting to jump his boyfriend's bones all the time, not that Hao Ting minded. He was so horny sometimes that he has to pleasure himself multiple times a day. It didn't bother him as much as being nauseous but it was tiring. Thing were different now, Hao Ting went to work at the zoo every day and he stayed home and read baby books and tried looked for good houses to move into.

It wasn't what he expected but he wouldn't have it any other way. Who knew a baby could change your way of thinking? He used think only about himself and Hao Ting but now he has this baby inside him that needs him to take care of it. He was total accepted that job and was ready to be the best Papa he could be.

"Oh fuck" he moaned as he stroked himself faster and thrust his finger another two finger into him so now he had three fingers in him. He cried as his climax hit him hard and his back arch thrust his round baby bump out before he collapsed to the bed breathing hard. It took him a minute before he let go of his limp cock and removed his fingers from his needy hole. He needed Hao Ting to fuck him into next week and he couldn't wait till he got home.

He got off bed and headed into the bathroom to clean the cum of his chest and stomach before he got dressed the cooked something to eat. As he cook he thought about the past month and what happened the night of Hao Ting's graduation. He had finally gotten the details from Cai Mu Fei about what actually happened that night. Apparently, Mr. Xiang asked Hao Ting if he was planning on finally settling down with a nice girl and having kids. Hao Ting said he was settled down with his boyfriend of six years and that it was leading to marriage and possibly a child. His dad started getting upset and making a scene while his wife tried to calm him down.

Mr. Xiang apparently told Hao Ting that he had been letting this happen for to long and it was time to stop seeing Yu Xi Gu and settle down with a nice girl. Hao Ting stood and tried to leave but his father wasn't having it and grabbed his arm to make him stop. Hao Ting told him to let him go or he would regret it. That made things escalate to where Mr. Xiang smack him and told him not to threaten him. The restaurant manger asked his father to calm down and sit down or to leave and when Hao Ting tried to leave again Mr. Xiang wouldn't let him and started hassling and hitting him which was why the police were called. They were question for a good half an hour before Hao Ting was asked if he want to press charges but Hao Ting apparently took one look at his dad and told him he wasn't worth it and told his father to stay away from him and his boyfriend.

Yu Xi Gu felt a little bad about what happened but glad that Hao Ting was seriously hurt. He wouldn't have forgiven himself if he was. Hao Ting hadn't talked to his father since but he did talk to his mother and sister. Yu Xi Gu finished making himself dinner knowing Hao Ting would probably grab something on the way home. He sat down on the couch with his bowl ramen and turned on the T.V. before he started eating. Once he finished he cleaned up and went back to the couch, Hao Ting should be home soon and at that thought his dick decided to wake up again. Yu Xi Gu willed it to go down but it refused to listen.

The front door opened and Hao Ting walked in. Yu Xi Gu stood and headed over to him. If is cock wanted to play again then he wasn't going to just pleasure himself.

"Hey babe I'm-" He said but was cut of when Yu Xi Gu pushed him up against the door and pulled his head down a little to kiss him.

"You did this to me so you are going to fix it." He said once he broke the kiss. He pulled a stunned Hao Ting towards the couch before pushing him down on it. Yu Xi Gu reached for his sweat pants before pulling them down and off. Hao Ting quickly undid his pants and pulled them off before watching his boyfriend prep himself with the line he got from their bed. Yu Xi Gu straddled him when he was ready before grabbing Hao Ting's cock and putting it at his entrance before slowly siting on it, they both moaned at the feeling. Yu Xi Gu grabbed Hao Ting's hands when they tried to grip his hips. He pressed them by either sides of his head.

"I am in control right now so just take the pleasure I give you." Yu Xi Gu said. It surprised Hao Ting since he was usual the dominant when they had sex. Yu Xi Gu  rode him like the world was gonna end and moaned like a porn star whenever Hao Ting's cock hit his prostate.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck" He said as he felt his climax build. Hao Ting moaned as he watched his sexy boyfriend bounce up and down on his cock. He held off his climax till his boyfriend was ready.

"I'm going to cum" he panted before he cried out as his climax hit and his eyes rolled up into his head before he darkness took him. Hao Ting pulled out of his passed out boyfriend and stood with him in his arms and head to the bed to clean him up.

A little later, Yu Xi Gu  was awoken to Hao Ting telling him that it was time to head to the prenatal checkup. They took a quick shower before they got dressed and headed out. They made it to the doctor's office before checking in and waiting for their turn. They were called back a few minutes later and were lead to an exam room. They were told Dr. Avery would be with them in a moment before leaving and closing the door.

"Feeling better after you basically attacked me." Hao Ting said as he help him onto the exam table.

"Shut up, it's your fault I'm like this." Yu Xi Gu said blushing.

"I'm pretty sure it take two to tango and from what I remember of the night you conceived you begged me to fuck you." He said. Yu Xi Gu's blush spread to his whole face before he reach over and hit Hao Ting's arm. The door opened and Dr. Avery came in and noticed his red face.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yes, my boyfriend likes to embarrass me." Yu Xi Gu said.

"You started it earlier when I got home." Hao Ting said.

"You are so sleeping on the couch tonight." Yu Xi Gu said making Dr. Avery chuckle.

"Why don't you lie back so we can get started." She said. Yu Xi Gu laid back on the exam table and lifted his shirt before she put gel on his thirteen week pregnant belly. She pick up a ultrasound wand and rubbed it into the gel before a picture of their baby showed up on the screen. She told them everything look good before hit a button and they heard the sound of their baby's heartbeat.

"I could listen to this all day." Yu Xi Gu said as he tried not to get emotional.

"I would have to agree with you on that." Hao Ting said.