"Not so cool now huh." Hoseok grumbled as Jimin pulled two cards.

"Bitch."

Nearly an hour later and the second round of the finals began. Hoseok won, so he took his place on the sidelines. The next round felt even more pressured as the one who one would face off against the king, Hoseok. At least, that's what he referred to himself as.

Jungkook was sure he was going to lose, so he half assed most of the round. Somehow, there was luck on his side and he threw a card out, not even knowing it was his last one. He had won.

"Wait what the fuck-"

"Did I just win??" Jungkook gaped, staring at the mess of cards. Jimin and Seokjin grunted and tossed their cards into the middle, accepting their loss.

"Alright, should we take a break before we start the last and final round?" Yoongi suggested and Jungkook met Hoseok's eyes, knowing they were both sharing the same thought. 

"Nope." The said in unison. Hoseok slid back into place and gathered all the cards to reshuffle.

"May the best win?" Jungkook smiled, holding out his hand. Hoseok connected their hands in a firm shake, nodding.

"Get ready to eat some ass."

"I really hope that's not what you'll make me do if you win."

"Oh, well that's a mighty fine idea Jungkook." Hoseok laughed and despite himself, Jungkook joined along. Some of the others laughed and their playful banter as well.

Hoseok delt, meaning Jungkook would go first. His eyes shined happily when he saw a +4 in his grip, and he thought about starting off with no mercy like Hoseok had done before, but decided against it. He'd rather save the card for later, so he played a blue seven. The game was reversed multiple times and Hoseok had an ungodly amount of skips, but Jungkook wouldn't let anything deter his will to win. He wasn't sure what he'd ask of Hoseok but he knew he wanted it to be something worth the hassle of getting to where he was. It was a good opportunity to get something out of his friend, possibly some blackmail or a big secret.

Who knows.

As the game neared an end, and boys were stared to get restless, the winner was declared. The game was finally finished, yet Jungkook's night had barely begun. And he was aggravated, since Hoseok had called him out on an uno before he even put the card down. The judges- the others who were watching- said Hoseok's point was valid, therefore making Jungkook pull two cards and ultimately leading to Hoseok cheering and discarding his last card.

"You cheated!" Jungkook yelled, glaring red at Hoseok. "I didn't even lay my fucking card! It was still in my fucking hand!"

"The judges have spoken. Majority rules." Namjoon sighed, being one who disagreed with Hoseok's trick.

"That's not fair! I want a rematch." Jungkook huffed. Hoseok chuckled like some evil demon and shook his head.

"I played fair and square."

"Bullshit!"

"Hey, no swearing." Jimin said. "It's just a game."

"And it's too late to do a rematch anyways." Taehyung added. Jungkook's brows were drawn together tightly as he glared at Hoseok, wanting so much to just throw himself at the boy and possibly throw a punch. Or two.

"So I get to ask whatever I want from you and you have to do it, am I right?"

"Just fucking ask." Jungkook said, crossing his arms.

"But I think you already know." Hoseok said, his lips spread wide and showing a straight row of perfectly white teeth.

"You're kidding." Jungkook deadpanned. "I'm not actually eating ass."