"My father assisted Miss Himeko as her personal butler for years. I was hired to be Miss [____]'s babysitter and tutor for a while, before my father retired and I was given the big promotion. Not too long ago, if I may add."

"So you must know about what her grandmother meant when she said [____]'s quirk and her mother's is 'alike'....I've thought it was the same before. They're different?"

Hideaki cleared his throat, as if to call on to Aizawa to stop his student from getting too personal with a worker for [____]'s family. Though Shota was already sitting against the wall, his arms crossed. Napping and snoring lightly after finishing his fruit pouch.

"I have to say, I am not qualified to answer your questions, Mister Shoto. Confidentiality between Miss Himeko's family and I is the key of this job."

"Oh. I see."

There was a bit of an awkward silence following that. Todoroki didn't get a chance to check his phone although he wanted to, given that it was still locked away in his locker and all. Hideaki, however, was taken aback to hear his work phone go off very loudly; making Shota open his leadened eyes suddenly.

💥💥💥💥

Hideaki really didn't want to interrupt the stare down between Kumiko and Katsuki, but he had to walk back in the room unannounced after his phone call and get on one knee to show respect. "Forgive me for intruding, Miss Kumiko. Mister Bakugo. I received a very important phone call from my employer, it is of urgent care that we discuss it before she gets here."

Bakugo was pissed off that he couldn't finish his conversation with the old witch; He ended up being kicked out and replaced by the dog. He was even more upset to see that Todoroki had just finished eating the chocolate bar he was offering to him moments before. "The fuck happened, Icyhot?!"

"The butler got a call from [____]'s parents." Shoto replied.

"Cheeks' parents?!"

"That is what I said."

"I know you idiot, fuck!!"

"There's that." Aizawa had also received a text from his loud co-worker, Yamada, seconds before instructing the two guys to head to their assigned lockers to check their phones if they wanted to before the next event. "Cameras will be ready to start rolling in ten. See you back in the arena."

💥🌹💥🌹

Unfortunately for Bakugo, the two of them shared the same room to change, along with other classmates of course but they was nobody inside at the moment. Everyone else already had their chance to freshen up as they were invited to speak with [____]'s grandmother.

Bakugo displayed annoyance by clicking his tongue and walking faster than Todoroki to make it clear they weren't walking together.

Shoto had to jog a little bit to catch up to him, just to ask: "Will we be working separately, then?"

"Of course we are, dumbass. Now stay the hell away from me." He pleaded ignorance by oscillating his left shoulder blade once without moving his arm. "Otherwise I wouldn't get any payback from you out there."

"I don't think it's a very good idea, though." He figured Katsuki was probably stressed out, as always, so that's why he was shrugging him off. He placed a warm hand over his shoulder to try to revitalize him. "I think we are better off as teammates."

"Don't touch me, you limp-dick fucker!!"

When he barked that insult, Shoto expected a hit coming his way and so he blocked it. As the same with the next one, and the one right after. He threw punches and he blocked them in almost perfect sync.