Bloopers

AN: I have never written bloopers before, so this might be one awkward but fun chapter. So the thing here, is that i have picked out individuall chapters, and then looked on potential mistakes made. But i wouldn't have high hopes for good quality, cause again, i have never written bloopers before. Bold text is high pitched voices, while the one leaning to the side is me, the director talking. XD 

Skyrim Army Film Studios present to you, Bloopers and mistakes done behind the scenes in The Pokeband! XD Done completely randomly

Chapter 3 A new day

Ash is lying in the bed, awaiting the alarm to go off. So he can go to school. 

...

...

...

CUT! The alarm never rang!

Ash rises, now struggling to keep his laughter in. ''What went wrong?'' ''The alarm didn't have power''. More laughter enters the studio. 

Ash: All in a day's work, having the alarm not function.

Take 2

Beep Beep Bee- slam. Ash slams his hand on the alarm clock. CUT! Ash, you broke the alarm clock! Ash: Sorry! I didn't know it was that weak. 

Take 3

Beep Beep Bee- smack. Ash hits the alarm off the table. CUT!  Ash! You were supposed to turn it off! Ash laughs with his head in his hands. Ash: I'm tired in the morning ok! 

Next scene

Ash and Red is to meet in the door of the bathroom, location filming is the house of Ash IRL. 

Ash exits the bathroom, where his brother comes into view, throwing a pokeball up and down. 

Red: Sup?

CUT! Red you were supposed to greet him in the morning!

Red: Sorry

Ash: That's how it goes with so little training. 

Both struggle to keep the laughter in

Take 2

Ash exits the bathroom, where his brother comes into view, throwing a pokeball up and down.

Red: Morning Ashhh

Ash: Morning Reeed

CUT! Don't drag the names out!

Ash leans against the door, feeling his stomach turn as he can't contain his laughter. Red isn't doing much better as he holds his stomach. That's first day, and already they have created bloopers. 

Take 3

Ash exits the bathroom, where his brother comes into view, throwing a pokeball up and down.

Red: Morning

Ash: Morning

...And they break out in laughter, awkward looks don't help on keeping them composed

CUT! Red, you need to keep the serious look from start to finish!

Red: ok, *laughs* it's not that easy to keep serious. 

Next scene

Now it's over to Serena and Leaf's first proper scene, whereas Leaf is to appear right behind Serena. In reality, though it sounds like Leaf is upstairs, she is actually right beside Serena to get the scene to look real.