Tour #26 Awake And Alive

Now, it's showtime(even though it has been that for like, i don't know, 100 + chapters now). 

The tunes are changed to the other song. 

Play the song on top

Red and Ethan kickstarts the song with their joint playing, awed by both Leaf and Lyra, soon they get joined by the three others who play all they have left of energy. 

Ash: I'm at war with the world and they, Try to pull me into the dark, I struggle to find my faith, As I'm slippin' from your arms

Serena: It's getting harder to stay awake, And my strength is fading fast, You breathe into me at last.

Ash and Red(Serena and Leaf): I'm awake I'm alive, Now I know what I believe inside, Now it's my time., I'll do what I want 'cause this is my life, Here, (right here), Right now, (right now Stand my ground and never back down), I know what I believe inside

ARSL: I'm awake and I'm alive

Great start on their last performance, everything is going to plan. 

Ethan: I'm at war with the world cause I, Ain't never gonna sell my soul, I've already made up my mind, No matter what I can't be bought or sold.

Lyra: When my faith is getting weak, And I feel like giving in, You breathe into me again

Ash and Red(Serena and Leaf): I'm awake I'm alive, Now I know what I believe inside, Now it's my time, I'll do what I want 'cause this is my life, Here, (right here), Right now, (right now Stand my ground and never back down), I know what I believe inside

Guys: Waking up waking up, Waking up waking up, Waking up waking up, Waking up waking up.

Hilbert and Nate: In the dark, I can feel you in my sleep, In your arms I feel you breathe into me. Forever hold this heart that I will give to you, Forever I will live for you

As the throats begin to burn, it's time for the last effort. The song equals what they all know. The faith in their god. Energy goes low, but it's nothing to stop them. 

Ash and Red(Serena and Leaf): I'm awake I'm alive, Now I know what I believe inside, Now it's my time, I'll do what I want 'cause this is my life, Here, (right here), Right now, (right now Stand my ground and never back down), I know what I believe inside

Guys: Waking up waking up, Waking up waking up, Waking up waking up, Waking up waking up.

And just like that, it's over. 

While not doing very much, the crowd has gone insane for the two joint singles. This in turn will lead to massive sales on the two singles. 

The boys all gasp for breath and struggles with burning throats, Destiny only feels their voices being tired. But, Ash has something he wants to say, on behalf of his entire band.

Ash: People! 

Everyone can hear he is tired, but he grabs their attention just by speaking.

Ash: This has been the greatest collab we have done. And for making it such a great experience, Thank you all! 

This makes them go even wilder, their fav celebrity praising them? That's more than enough for these people to all go insane. 

But Ash is not the only one with words to say. 

Serena: Celadon! 

Just like Ash, she catches everyone's attention. Then, unlike Ash who had to gasp for breath and try to smile, Serena just gives out the smile that can melt anyone. 

Serena: For being allowed to come to this great city and perform our hit pieces, from the bottom of Destiny's hearts, thank you. 

She then, blows a kiss to them all, making even more people go insane. Ash looks dumbfounded on her, it's clear that Destiny knows how to handle crowds better. 

But, it's time to move. The boys drop their instruments, and together with Destiny on their side, leave for the backstage area. And there, is their manager awaiting them. And he looks proud, of them. 

Marius: Great work you all. Today you broke all rumors that you are rivals, and that means you can all appear on shows together rather than separate. And that means better publicity, more fame, and overall better status in today's society. 

The praising words of his makes the teenagers feel better about themselves. 

Marius: When we get to the hotel in Fuchsia City, i'll order enough stuff to eat, so we can have a feast and celebrate. 

Unsurprisingly, everyone's eyes turn to Ash, who has hearts in his eyes by the thought of a feast. 

However, in the shadows, there's still one person lurking, wanting a piece of the pie for herself.

Wrapping up another tour chapter of The Pokeband

Oh yeee, four chapters a day. Not bad, but at the same time, we're nearing the end so close. And it feels odd to soon have to make another book to continue this, but i swear, it will be so worth it. At least if my writing is to be what i expect, which i will let you the reader decide. 

If you liked this chapter, votes and comments are always appreciated

Besides that, i hope you will have a great day next.

That's all great people

Peace