Tour #22 Billie Jean (2)

As Nate and his co-dancers stop dancing, Nate breathes out in exhaustion. He feels now that the injury took him out of exercise, he feels his muscles tightening. 

''How i hate human health right now'' he thinks while the crowd are enthusiastic as heck. But he knows he has to get his energy together. He promised a great show, he is not about to break that promise. 

The soldiers, one by one leave the stage for him. And Nate, slowly drags his uniform off, exposing a completely white t-shirt, he breathes heavily from exhaustion. On his left hand, is the glitter glove. 

Then, he feels something be thrown at him from behind, he then drags on the glitter jacket that still is famous. He is ready. 

He walks to the microphone, and sees the fans continue to scream for him to begin. There's so many faces he saw in the hospital, he feels their smiling faces make him go soft on the inside. They got places close to the stage, just to see him up close. 

He grabs the mic, but then remembers, he isn't ready just yet. He holds his right hand behind him, and just like he expects, a black fedora lands in his hand. This makes the crowd go even crazier as he puts it on. 

Now, he is ready. He snaps his fingers, and the stage is properly set. 

Play the song on top

The loud drums begin to play, and quick as he is, he pushes a bit of the jacket away and begins thrusting his pelvis. The complicated moves enter right after it, and slowly he has taken the whole crowd with his most notable song and dance. He grabs the microphone, drags it off the stand and begins singing.

Nate: She was more like a beauty queen from a movie scene, I said don't mind, but what do you mean, I am the one, Who will dance on the floor in the round

Nate: She said I am the one, who will dance on the floor in the round

Nate: She told me her name was Billie Jean, as she caused a scene, Then every head turned with eyes that dreamed of being the one, Who will dance on the floor in the round

Nate: People always told me be careful of what you do, And don't go around breaking young girls' hearts, And mother always told me be careful of who you love, And be careful of what you do 'cause the lie becomes the truth

Nate: Billie Jean is not my lover, She's just a girl who claims that I am the one, But the kid is not my son.

Nate: She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son. 

His exhastion begins tempering with him.

Nate: For forty days and forty nights, The law was on her side, But who can stand when she's in demand Her schemes and plans, 'Cause we danced on the floor in the round

Nate: So take my strong advice, just remember to always think twice, (Don't think twice, don't think twice)

Nate: She told my baby we'd danced till three, then she looked at me, Then showed a photo my baby cried his eyes were like mine (oh, no), 'Cause we danced on the floor in the round, baby

Nate: People always told me be careful of what you do, And don't go around breaking young girls' hearts, She came and stood right by me, Just the smell of sweet perfume, This happened much too soon She called me to her room.

Nate: Billie Jean is not my lover, She's just a girl who claims that I am the one But the kid is not my son (no no no, no no, no no no woh)

Nate: Billie Jean is not my lover, She's just a girl who claims that I am the one, But the kid is not my son

Nate: She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son. 

He feels it, he should have called it off, he coughs away from the mic while preparing for the moonwalk. Sending one hey and one ho to the side, he makes a light spin, before he moonwalks along the floor, spins again and fails to get on his toes, he continues singing while struggling with the high notes.

Nate: She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son (coughs) 

Nate: Billie Jean is not my lover, She's just a girl who claims that I am the one, But the kid is not my son

Nate: She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son

Nate: She says I am the one, You know what you did, (she says he is my son) breaking my heart babe, She says I am the one

Nate: Billie Jean is not my lover, Billie Jean is not my lover, Billie Jean is not my lover, Billie Jean is not my lover (don't Billie Jean), Billie Jean is not my lover, Billie Jean is not my lover.

And finally, he can stop from burning through his throat. He almost gasps for air as he feels his brain swelling almost, a headache enters his head as he stops moving around. 

The crowd has gone, very wild. They're crazy for his performance. But while they loved that, Nate, did not. 

He grabs on his throat and walks off stage, now knowing that he needs to rest his voice for Beat It. 

Wrapping up yet another tour chapter of The Pokeband

What has happened with Nate's voice? 

If you liked this chapter, votes and comments are always appreciated.

Besides that, i hope you will have a great day next and will stay tuned for more to come.

That's all Great People

Peace