Meet The Girls

In the rich district of Pallet Town lived another group of people. these were female and were considered the best looking girls in the whole town. 

In the first house we see two sister. this is the Yvonne household. The first sister has long honey blond hair and blue cerulean eyes. the other has brown hair and a lighter blue coloured eyes. This is the sister pair of Serena and Leaf Green Yvonne(Leaf has three names here if you didn't get that)

in the next house we see a lone girl whos name is Lyra. She has brown hair tied into two pigtails. her eyes are a light brown colour. 

In the next house of this district we see yet another another alone child. This is the home of Hilda White. Hilda has brown hair and is considered not only good looking but, the strongest female in the entire school. her eyes are a darker blue colour compared to Serena and Leaf.

In the Last house of the district we see the last of the group. her we have Rosa Mei. Rosa has long brown hair tied into large buns that reach down to her knees. her eyes are considered those that you could drown in. they are a complete Purple colour with a black midle. 

These girls are always together. in every class they are treated like royalty. However, even the prettiest of girls have secrets. the five of them are a band/singers. they don't play any instrument because of popularity problems. however they have gotten help from five anonymous guys who have provided them with songs. they only write the text and sing it. 

Wrapping up the second chapter. 

Note: it will come chapters to this book on a slower pace than the other. why? cause the Ash Betrayed Story is the main priority. chapters that come to this book is cause i have to think of something to expand the plot in the other book. 

Have an awesome day people.

Peace.