Tour #30 I Believe(Sister Duet)

As Leaf is left alone on the stage, she begins feeling, different. 

Seeing the large crowd, a unpleasant feeling begins building itself up in her. There is people as far as the eye can see, only blocked by some buildings. There has to be more than three thousand faces watching. 

She feels herself shaking, out of fear. So many she has never performed in front of before, and especially not alone. She can't fathom it, how did she get in this situation without thinking over how scary it really is? 

Performing in front of a hundred? No sweat. But, in front of thousands? Not really a good idea. Looking around her, she sees no one. Making her feel smaller, tiny. 

A tiny lump begins building itself up in her throat. How can she perform in front of so many? 

Then

''Leaf!''

She turns around, and there, Serena appears. She comes running from the backstage area. 

Leaf: Serena? What are you doing here? 

Serena stops in front of her sister, carrying a microphone of her own. 

Serena: Leaf, is it scary? 

Leaf: w.what? 

Serena: in front of so many? 

Gulping and feeling slightly embarrassed, Leaf nods. This makes Serena take her left hand. Instantly making heat spring into her fingers.

Serena: We are in this together sis. And if it's too much alone, i will stand by your side. 

Leaf's eyes grow in shock. How did she know she would struggle with the large crowd? 

Serena: So, shall we make them all believe?

The determination in her eyes, it's astounding, inspirating. It brings Leaf, what she needs. Nodding, the two turn to the crowd who is restless for the pair to just sing already. 

Play the song on top

''Oh yeah, i believe'' ''oh i believe i believe''

Serena takes the first parts of the lyrics, making Leaf relieved of that part. She moves along to the nice beat, finding it calming to her soul. The crowd is already satisfied and are all trying to replicate the two on stage. 

Serena: I feel the heat around me, I feel the beat surrounds me, Could this be for real, I wonder. No need for hesitation It's time for celebration, Will this be the night I've waited for?

Leaf: When angels fall in love, Heaven knows, does it show, oh. If this love, will last for eternity, Set me on fire

Leaf and Serena: I believe, I believe in love And like the stars above, They shine, let it shine over me. Set me free I believe in you, And that our love is true. Oh I believe, I believe

The two are doing great, together, they're unstopable.

Leaf: I see that people dancing, Boys and girls romancing, They want this to last forever. 'Cause underneath the moonlight, Everything is alright, We're reaching our hands up in the air

Serena: To where the souls alive, Heaven knows, that it shows oh, If this love, will last for eternity, Set me on fire.

Leaf and Serena: I believe, I believe in love and like the stars above, They shine, let it shine over me. Set me free I believe in you, And that our love is true, Oh I believe, I believe

Leaf: How could I doubt, what was meant to be, Everything I needed was in front of me, Your healing touch, will lift me up in the sky, so high.

Serena: I believe, i believe in love, oh yea, yeah. I believe in you, woah oah oah oah!

Leaf and Serena: I believe, I believe in love, And like the stars above, They shine, let it shine over me. Set me free I believe in you, And that our love is true, Oh I believe, I believe X2

Leaf: Oh i believe, i believe. 

And just like that, they're finished. 

Leaf, relieved and more courageous, smiles first at the crowd, then at her sister. The two make a great pair on singing they now know. 

Leaf: thank you for saving me there. I couldn't do it without you

Serena smiles warmly at her.

Serena: it was the least i could do to repair old wounds ya know. No biggie. 

Leaf chuckles to herself before both sisters retreat backstage to rest their voices. 

Wrapping up the fourth tour chapter of today

four chapters in a day isn't bad, and i can now sleep good at night knowing you all have something to read and listen to. 

If you liked this chapter, votes and comments are always appreciated.

Besides that, i hope you will have a great day next and will stay tuned for more to come.

That's all great people

Peace