Tour #32 ETWT (3)

Play the song on top

Serena: I still hear your voice when you sleep next to me, I still feel your touch in my dreams, Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why, Without you it's hard to survive

Hilda: Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling, And every time we kiss I swear I could fly, Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last, Need you by my side

Lyra and Leaf: Cause every time we touch, I feel the static, And every time we kiss I reach for the sky, Can't you hear my heart beat so I can't let you go, Want you in my life

A great start is at hand as Destiny emerges from the left side of the backstage. Each and everyone of them with newfound energy to perform once more for Fuchsia. The pop beats are louder than before, making it even more appealing to jam with the five females on stage. Hilda shows off her usual more edgy style of tiny dance, while Lyra and Rosa both tease the audience by almost shaking hands with several fans. In the middle is the two Yyvonne sisters, ready to do the next lines. However, they're in for a change, as Leaf walks up to the front to sing the next lines. 

Leaf: Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky, They wipe away tears that I cry. The good and the bad times we've been through them all, You make me rise when I fall

Leaf and Rosa: Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling, And every time we kiss I swear I could fly, Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last, Need you by my side

All of them: Cause every time we touch, I feel the static, And every time we kiss I reach for the sky, Can't you hear my heart beat so I can't let you go, Want you in my life

Then screams. Leaf shocks the audience by placing her left hand on her hip with her right in a special pose on the right side of her hair, two fingers stretch out in a yo sign. Her pose stuns more than hundred spectators as the band make one last go at their performance. Leaf only breaks her pose to sing along to the last lines.

All of them: Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling, And every time we kiss I swear I could fly, Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last, Need you by my side.

Breathing out in exhaustion, Destiny all bow down to the applauding audience, who's cheers can only match their screams. And Leaf's pose, it stole their hearts with a mix of innocence and sureness of herself. 

Serena: Thank you all for staying once more Fuchsia! You're one great audience!

Her bright smile along with her sweet words make Fuchsia go into a frenzy. How lucky aren't they? THEY? To get positive words from Kanto's single most beautiful star? Her cheers can only be followed by more applause. 

But, Serena knows there is one more performance she has to do. And it will not be with Destiny. Connecting her hands on her waist, she can hear the steps of her bandmates leave her. Making her stand alone, on stage. She has to wait, he will appear shortly. Or so she believes. 

Backstage with the boys

On hearing Everytime We Touch be performed once more, the boys slowly realised one thing. Marius fooled them. The backstage room is split in two, one right room and one left. The difference they did now, was that they went to the right, which has no one there. Meaning the room is mostly there if the left side can't do it's job. 

Yet, though they got to watch the performance on a screen, there was still something stuck in Ash's mind. What is Misty up to? 

Throughout the whole performance, he looked around Destiny to see if anyone were there. Making him miss the pose done by Leaf, who as we all know, made a certain red eyed boy stunned. 

But as Destiny leaves, he feels more panick enter his brain as Serena doesn't leave the scene. She is exposed to danger! 

Ash: Why isn't she getting off the scene? 

Ethan: Is she supposed to? She might have another performance assigned. 

Ash: Didn't you see it?!

Hilbert: See what? What are you talking about? 

Ash: Misty! 

Nate: Misty? What about her? Oh wait, don't tell me you have fallen for the red haired tomboy 

Ash: Nate! I'm serious!

Hilbert: Oh crap, he has fallen hard for her

Ash facepalms in frustration as the three can't help but tease him. Red isn't following up on their conversation. 

Ash: You know what? Shut it for a minute and let me talk about it

Nate: How you fell for her? I don't think we wanna know right now

Feeling greatly frustrated, Ash lies his head in his hand, why can't they get him once he is serious? 

''I think that is enough you three''

The five feel their hearts jump a bit, to their right, is the heartattacker himself, Marius. But he doesn't look pleased. 

Ash: Marius! How many times haven't you done that already? 

Marius looks on his watch for a tiny moment.

Marius: More than i can count. But, we have no time for this unnecessary stuff. 

Ash: Right, Misty is here, and i know she will do something to Serena!

Marius: No need to tell Ash, i already know. 

This causes a stop in him, he already knows? 

Ash: But, but how? 

Marius: I have no time to explain. And right now, you are late. 

Ash: Late? For what? 

Marius: for your last performance in Fuchsia. Serena is waiting for a reason.

Then it dawns upon him, that he forgot to check the last song that was to be performed. And he knows, there is only one song that he and Serena is to sing together. 

Ash: Shit. 

Marius: Right, so get out there and do your thing. I will deal with the tomboy 

Wrapping up another tour chapter of The Pokeband

Struggling to get these out. Urgh, not a happy camper. or, writer i guess.

If you liked this chapter, votes and comments are always appreciated.

Besides that, i hope you will have a great day next and will stay tuned for more to come.

That's all great people

Peace