Tour #33 Closer (2)

The crowd is beginning to send odd looks at Serena, why is she still standing there? Is she going to perform once more for them? 

The girl herself just looks out on them all, hoping above all else that her partner is showing up soon. She doesn't like the odd looks she gets, it reminds her of the first time she ever did an interview, the one that scarred her for life. 

But what is she to do? Entertain them? Talk to them? Stall them? How long is Ash going to take? 

To stall herself from freaking out, she decides to do one mental thing Marius once mentioned to her to do. ''If you ever feel like things aren't going the right way, just imagine before yourself, the single thing that you want the most, imagine that you have it, And never think that it held you back to get it''. Whatever that was meant to mean. But, what does she want in life? 

She likes to sing of course, but right now she is going to do that when her late partner shows up. She isn't a fan of dance too much, but she would like to dance slowly like in a romantic movie. What about, love? She hasn't experienced proper love in her life, besides when she made herself feel like she was in love with Calem for a month, until that fell apart due to his ignorance of her talent. 

She has heard many describe love as, intoxicating. How you want it, more and more. But, is she ready for it? A seventeen year old wouldn't be too young for love in her mind, but even so, who could be the one for her? She remembers a quote, said by a member of Unknown before they fell apart. ''Love is love, it finds it's way wherever it looks. If you love someone, it turns into love if both feel the same, it only needs time to grow''. It only needs time to grow. 

''Serena!''

She feels herself torn from her thoughts, she turns around and sees Ash coming over. Finally he is here. 

Serena: Why are you late? 

Ash: Sorry, i didn't check the list on performances. 

He is about to say something, but he hesitates, and shuts his mouth. ''What?''

Ash: Let's just get this out of the way, we have this and Viridian City left. 

''But, what were you going to say just now?'' she thinks as he turns to the crowds. It looked like, he was tense. Really tense about something. 

Ash: Sorry for the late appearance folks, took a little while to realise there was one more spot for us to finish. So let me and Serena give you all a treat with an Unknown classic. Closer. 

This makes the crowd forget everything about Serena just standing there, cheers already enter the air as the songs tunes come forth. 

Play the song on top

Ash: Hey, I was doing just fine before I met you I drink too much and that's an issue but I'm okay. Hey, you tell your friends it was nice to meet them But I hope I never see them again

Ash: I know it breaks your heart, Moved to the city in a broke down car, and, four years, no calls Now you're looking pretty in a hotel bar, And I can't stop No, I can't stop

He sings more passionately. 

Ash: So baby pull me closer in the backseat of your Rover That I know you can't afford, bite that tattoo on your shoulder. Pull the sheets right off the corner of the mattress that you stole, From your roommate back in Boulder We ain't ever getting older. 

His vocal cords have changed. His whole stance is more relaxed, more chill and calm. He begins shining to a degree.

Ash: We ain't ever getting older.

He then turns to her, wanting her to stop gawking and get singing. Cause it's her turn after his line now.

Ash: We ain't ever getting older.

Serena: You look as good as the day I met you I forget just why I left you, I was insane. Stay and play that Blink-182 song That we beat to death in Tucson, okay.

Serena: I know it breaks your heart, Moved to the city in a broke down car, and, four years, no calls Now i'm looking pretty in a hotel bar, And I can't stop No, I can't stop

Now it's their duet part that everyone loves

Both of them: So baby pull me closer in the backseat of your Rover That I know you can't afford, Bite that tattoo on your shoulder. Pull the sheets right off the corner of the mattress that you stole From your roommate back in Boulder, We ain't ever getting older

Their moment gets a bit interupted as the song goes along it's path. Their eyes torn from the other while singing.

Both of them: We ain't ever getting older

Ash tries to look at the audience to give them some attention, but he feels himself unable to, as his partner, just looks so stunning on scene. 

Both of them: We ain't ever getting older

Ash: So baby pull me closer in the backseat of your Rover That I know you can't afford, Bite that tattoo on your shoulder. Pull the sheets right off the corner of the mattress that you stole From your roommate back in Boulder, We ain't ever getting older. 

Ash(Serena): We ain't ever getting older (no we ain't ever getting older) We ain't ever getting older (no we ain't ever getting older), We ain't ever getting older (we ain't ever getting older)

Both of them: no we ain't ever getting older

The audience goes crazy, the two performers shine from light given from floodlights above them, their eyes glistening as they meet. Their hands almost meet, but they get interupted by their last line. 

Both of them: We ain't ever getting older

Finally, the last line falls.

Both of them: no we ain't ever getting older

And just like that, many in the audience begins shouting some words that set their hearts on fire. 

''Goals!'' ''Ahh they're so cute!'' 

Hearing this, the two realise that the song pulled them litterally closer. 

Both almost scurry some meters from the other, feeling awkwardness spread in them. This has just made them a new target for headlines in the news. 

''Crap, why did i have to get lost in her eyes?'' he thinks to himself. He can see that she is not feeling that great about now having herself exposed like the first time. But, then he sees something behind her. 

Orange hair, and one really angry look. In her hand, is a heavy looking wrench. Her eyes thunder in rage. It's Misty. 

His heart begins beating faster, as he sees the girl, grabbing the wrench with both of her hands, and charges at the girl in front of him.

Wrapping up another tour chapter of The Pokeband

Drama! 

If you liked this chapter, votes and comments are always appreciated.

Besides that, i hope you will have a great day next and will stay tuned for more to come.

That's all Great People

Peace