To Fight Hatred With Truth

One moment was all it could take, one second was all that was needed. 

The heavy looking wrench, raised above her head, it could crack her skull wide open. 

Misty, now clearly out of her mind, is rasing towards her blonde counterpart, hell bent, on taking her down. 

''I can't let her do this!'' 

His heart beats with immense speed, each bump makes itself felt harshly to his chest. He almost leaps forward, running with whatever speed he can muster in the short time. 

''Serena! Look out behind you!''

But it's not time enough. The wrench gets sent crashing down towards Serena. Only one thing can save her now. 

Serena, not able to comprehend what is going on, covers her eyes, awaiting what comes next. She feels herself pushed onto her back, with a loud shriek of metal. But, no pain. She opens her eyes, and sees, herself, and Ash....in a very, very....awkward position. She is underneath him, with his right hand, on her right breast. 

Realising his position, Ash quickly rises, retrieving his hand and sticking it to his chest. But he doesn't get to listen to his awkwardness, due to a sudden terrible scream just on his side. Turning to his left, Misty is looking like she is about to blow at any moment. She missed Serena due to him leaping and pushing her down, and she does not seem to like that he made her miss. 

Misty: You bastard! 

Serena rises up from the scene floor, looking shocked at who tried to have her killed. The pure anger written on her face shows Serena what she feared the most. That Misty, is insane. 

Ash: Bastard?! You were the one trying to kill Serena!

Misty: and so what?! It wouldn't have made any difference to you mr superstar i go around staring at women's breasts!

Harsh allegations right there, Ash feels nothing less than embarrassment spike. Not cause she is right, but because he actually managed to do a forbidden act on a girl. 

Ash: t.that has nothing with this to do! n.neither do i stare at breasts! If i have to, i stare at their faces, where the beauty lies!

And just like that, Serena's cheeks are set on fire. Did he really just say that? In front of a large crowd?

Misty: Bullshit! We all saw how you leaped at miss bitchy and groped her booby! 

Ash: I did nothing of the sort! And how are you any better than me?! Trying to have her skull cracked open with a wrench?! 

Misty: Never you mind knowing, you're just a boy after all.

Ash: Excuse me? Just, a boy? Hell i'm a man for crying out loud!

The whole ordeal has created massive confusion in the crowd about what is going on. Misty, first super angry and mad has now turned to make him mad with new tactics. A sly smirk is on her lips as she talks. 

Misty: No man sings cheesy songs by Unknown, especially not with a proven bitch who only wants attention. 

What an attack, Serena places her hands on her heart, which is beating in fifty beats per minute. The comments, she hasn't heard such hate or malice, ever since Misty pushed her into the pool of mud once. But Ash, he seems to be fuming with every word she says. 

Ash: wants attention?! bitch?! Talking about yourself ms perfect?! Cause i know for a fact that Serena is none of those words used by your slutty mouth!

Misty: Slut?! Big talker fucker!

Ash: At least i actually don't go around doing that to other girls!