Triple Trouble

A day is about to change our protagonists stance on other celebrities. But, providing them with a way to show how some emotions are repressed. 

At the moment, our ten(possibly eleven but Marius isn't a protagonist) protagonists are finding themselves in the Cerulean Gym. Having just watched what is to them a poor excuse of popular girls. The watershows put on by The Cerulean Trio of Daisy, Violet and Lily Waterflower does not impress any of them. A comment by Marius summed up their thoughts pretty well. ''It turns out that this kind of bread and circuses are average compared to your performances'' 

The ordeal of watching three older teenagers do nothing spectacular doesn't exactly give off the biggest impression either, due to the fact that what is performed has been showed pretty much since their start. 

Then, from the changing room appears the three stars. Giggling like weirdos. 

Ash: You sure you want us to attend a dinner with them? 

Marius: If i got my will here, i'd refuse at the first mention. But the sponsors are tightening their grip. Meaning that until i manage to corner them, it's up to you to endure the torture they pick out. 

This causes groans to appear from the guys. Clearly none wants to actually be here right now. Destiny is a bit indifferent to having a dinner with fellow stars. 

''Come you all, it's no use in just standing there''

The voice off Daisy Waterflower plunges through the ears of the guys, making them all immediately dislike it's attempt at being cheerful. Unwillingly, the two performing bands take seat around a large table, apparently made specifically for thirteen people. Marius doesn't get to take part in the dinner due to making sure the staff is paid. 

Ash, reluctant as he is gets seated close to Daisy with Serena on his right side. Red and Leaf get seated close to their brother and sister respectively without any of the girls at their side, Nate and Rosa gets seated next to Lily, who stinks of bad smelling perfume, on their sides Ethan and Lyra gets seated, and lastly Hilbert and Hilda gets seated next to Violet. 

The closeness of sitting next to unknown girls make both Ash and Nate pretty uncomfortable. Especially as they give off vibes of not being so well mannered like the other girl on their side. 

Violet then snaps her fingers, making what appears to be servants carry in food. But even with his huge appetite for food, Ash doesn't feel like he can eat perfectly in peace. Violet has been looking at him with quite some naughty eyes. 

Violet: Ahh, let the feast begin. 

''Why does she say that with obvious devious intent behind it?'' Ash wonders as the servants leave them with a bow. What has been delivered to him is something he has never seen before. WIth real eyes that is cause pictures of food on the internet tends to make one jealous. 

Perfectly tended meat with a bit odd smelling white sauce, and many other vegetables that seem to just have been added in the last minute. 

''Well, better enjoy it while it lasts, and hopefully not have to share tables with these three again'' Ash thinks as he picks up a knife and fork. But then he feels it again. He is nervous because of Violet and Serena sitting next to him. It's trouble on the rise if these two begin to butt heads for something. 

On the other end off his sits Nate who shares his feelings of nervousness. But he feels nervousness for something a bit different. Unlike Ash, he shared his bed with Rosa in the night. Which wasn't all too bad because she just slept in his arms, and Hilbert were occupied with his own girl. And having shared it with her, she began apoligising franticly due to making his jacket wet from her sobbing. 

Having helped her, he is fearful that Lily will begin a fight and ruin things when he finally can enjoy being close to Rosa without issue. Plus, she isn't even the one who is going to perform a new single. 

Taking a bite off the new fancy food, makes Ash feel weird. He always pictured fancy food to taste delicious, but now it doesn't. Chewing it reveals that his tastebuds are massively uninformed when it comes to food tastes. The meat he has been served tastes very tender, and there's some raw in it which doesn't make it more appealing to swallow.

Swallowing the meat, makes his throat run dry. It's extremely dry as well it seems. 

''Dang, someone here clearly doesn't know how to serve proper meat'' he thinks as he takes a sip off some water. 

On his side, Serena seems to eat whatever she got. Seeing that and her proper table manners makes Ash feel jealous. But then again, everyone is different, so he can't exactly like everything he gets. 

Violet: So, Pokeboys. How does it feel to finally be famous? 

Arrogance, hints of many more egoistic feelings in it makes the guys not feel well to answer her question. Ash and Red both look a bit insulted at her while the others don't share eye contact.

Ash: well, it's fine i guess. We haven't really had time to see how it is. Touring takes up most off our time. 

Lily: Seriously? Ahh i know someone who will get you to see how your fans are. 

Nate: Sorry to break your little proposal there, but we already have a manager who also acts as our advisor. And we are pretty fine with him and what he has done for us. So thanks, but no thanks. 

''Smooth Nate, real smooth'' goes through the other guys. That one wasn't too bad. 

Hilbert, bored out of his mind takes to stab the meat with his knife. Daisy however lies her eyes on Ethan. 

Daisy: Well then Ethan, a guitar career seems fitting to you. 

Ethan: Wut? 

Daisy: I've seen how you play the guitar on your performances. And that's pretty slick for somebody like you.

Ethan: Somebody like me? 

Almost every other guy around the table looks away cringing. It's clear Ethan isn't biting on to what she is saying. Meanwhile, someone on his side seems to get furious at her talking to him

Ethan: I appreciate the compliment, but i don't exactly get why you say someone like me. I'm like everyone else, no more special than any other guy here. 

Ash: Cheers for that Ethan.

After that little ordeal, they resumed eating, or trying rather. Ethan quickly caught onto that having two girls on his side was a pretty bad idea. Cause Daisy has been staring at him, and Lyra has been glaring at her. 

Nate and Ash both realises the same as both Serena and Rosa did not look very happy when Violet and Lily tried their hands on them. But they're in for a save. 

''Ok then people, finish your meals and ready up for a performance''

The well known voice of Marius comes into the air, making Hilda, Leaf and Lyra all finish their meal before getting up from the table. It's time to showcase how they can also be edgy. 

Wrapping up another chapter of The Pokeband

Sheeze, struggling with this chapter. And it took a great while to get out. Urgh.

If you liked this chapter, votes and comments are always appreciated.

Besides that, i hope you will have a great day next and will stay tuned for more to come.

That's all great people

Peace