A Truth To Know

With the boys

The now four group of musical geniuses are bored. None of them has heard from Nate or from Marius. Nate doesn't have access to anything to talk to them, while Marius has been in a meeting determining the changes to their schedule. 

Each boy sits straight on their bed with their heads pressed against their palm. 

''I don't understand, it's fun but stressing to be on stage, but when we're off stage it's boring like heck. why is that?'' Ash thinks to himself. Staring into his bedsheets, he feels boredom slithering into himself. 

Ash: Weren't we supposed to do stuff while on tour besides performing? 

Red: We were, but then Nate had to injure himself and make us stuck here for Arceus knows how long. 

Ethan: Gahh! This is pure boredom! Why can't we just get out and do something for once?! Is it really that difficult to just come with suggestions? 

His tiny outburst equals most of their frustrated feelings. 

Hilbert: I would suggest something, but i don't know what to suggest right now. Marius sure doesn't get around to us when he should be. 

Ash: Plus, Nate is still injured. How are we going to perform if he isn't there? 

Ethan: urgh, we can't. He is instrumental to every song we have performed. If it's not his moves that make the fans scream, it's how he played the bass in another song and whatnot. 

Hilbert: We can't do photoshoots either? 

Ash: Nope, he is instrumental there as well. For Billie Jean he has gotta dress like he did when he first performed it, Beat It needs all of us with those jackets, They Don't Care About Us doesn't have a concept yet. We can't do it without him. I'm only happy we haven't bought the rights to Undead Parties songs, cause that i would never have done, even for payment. 

Red: Undead Parties cover for their albums aren't even made for looking good, they're meant to look rebelious and ruin much of the fun. Not any type of song we would ever make. 

Still bored, Hilbert remembers one song who's cover he can talk about. One that will make him feel amused.

Hilbert: but we did get the rights to Closer, and that means Ash gotta do a shoot with Serena on his side. 

Realising this, Ash's cheeks are set on fire. 

Ethan: Oh yes! That's so true! How are ya gonna tackle that Ash? 

Ash: Umm. i.i don't know? 

Feeling embarrassment creeping on him, he begins cursing on the inside when he sees the smug look from Hilbert. He would never bring it up if he didn't want to make him blush. 

''Can The Pokeband come down to the exit? Your manager needs a word with you''. The speakers spit out words as suddenly as a holy light would appear. 

Ethan: now? Can't he come up? 

''No i can't Ethan, cause if i do, it will mean the end. Now get down here''. that was Marius speaking. 

Ash: How did he get access to the speakers? 

The three others shrug their shoulders, before they rise up and walk out the room. Now finally having something to do, the frustration previously felt leaves them. 

For every step taken, more questions begin to appear in their minds. What did Marius mean with the end?