Viridian Setup

Reporter: Fuchsia City was up in arms today as on a concert where the two bands, The Pokeband and Destiny were performing, the two main stars of each band was viciously attacked by a red haired girl. No damage was sustained, but we were told the affair was deeply traumatic for Serena Yyvonne who was the attackers target. Back to the case when more info has been gathered. 

The previous day caused a media frenzy out of another world. Reporters, writers and everything got their moment and ran with stories all over Kanto of what went on. Describing the event with horrid details to get more viewers, sometimes exaggerating the events or even making things up. It was a really messed up time for our protagonists. 

At the moment, the two bands has just finished a meal. But, there is a feeling that hasn't left them. Insecurity. 

Just as they got off stage, Serena's state became significantly worse as she was hoarded by people wanting a comment, a whole sentence, a proper explanation or just a simple photo in the right angle. They were dismayed to then see the star be pulled away from them by her manager. He promptly told them to screw themselves as Serena has other things to attend to. 

But just the shear appearance of the moment where she was hoarded, caused her a breakdown seldom seen in any teenager. Serena locked herself in a room of her own, not allowing anyone to come in to her. Everyone that could hear her, felt their hearts shatter as she sobbed and cried. Her crying sounded like a tortured teenager, locked into a state of constant issues. And it just went worse, as the room had a window, where reporters, paparazzies and journalists began fighting to catch a glimpse of her. 

She refused to come out, but soon enough she let two people in, her sister, and Marius. And her mother, can't forget Grace. Leaf and Grace both embraced the blonde haired girl while Marius blocked the window. Nonetheless, the sobbing girl struggled to think straight as she went through something never seen before. Assault, and public humiliation because of Misty playing on her emotionall weakness. 

To fix things, Marius made sure that Serena would not get bothered more by anyone. He played a risky game, and put out a decoy of Serena for the press to follow, while the real one travelled to Viridian by private jet. The plan, worked. Once the press realised that the one they followed were not Serena, a jet could be heard flying over them, where their target was located. 

The others travelled normaly, protected mostly by security who had to push journalists away to clear paths. This in itself was awkward enough for The Pokeband, as they haven't exactly ever had security to push away those who want a word with them. The other members of Destiny is used to it, meaning just annoyance written all over their faces. 

Arriving in Viridian, the bands were relocated to the last hotel they're staying in. But they realised one thing, Viridian has no stage. There was no performing stage at the city, making all of them pretty confused on what exactly they're gonna perform on. 

Sitting in the kitchen, the ten performers let their breaths fall in one go. No one knows what is their next move. This is the last city, so something has got to happen. 

Ash slumps back in his seat, he feels bothered. There is something so, odd. How they are the only ones in the restaurant, but not a single regular person. ''If this is how life as an artist is, i find it massively lonely'' he thinks to himself. He looks to his right, Red is lost in looking at his hands. Ethan is looking up at the roof out of boredom, Hilbert seems restless there he sits, and Nate looks like he is bored out of this world. 

''Why do i feel like we're so restricted?'' he thinks to himself. He looks on his body, his blue jacket and gray pants. He feels, so restricted. Because now he is famous, he can't go out. But why can't he go out and see for himself that he is famous? Isn't it for once a ok thing to just interract with fans?