A Bad System

Click.

The moment the boys step outside the courtroom, a bombardment of camera clicks enter the eyesight. Camera flashes begin blinding the poor teens. 

The five all try to block out the strong lights, but the continues pictures that get taken just increases. 

The five try to walk after Marius, but they lose him in the flashes of white light. 

''Where did you go Marius?'' Ash thinks to himself as he closes his eyes to shield them. He hears that there is little space behind him as two of the others collide into each other. 

''Everyone stop!'' Marius's voice shouts. 

The flashes calm down, allowing the boys to open their eyes, but pictures still get taken, then a woman with a microphone and a cameraman appears. 

Woman: Ash Ketchum of The Pokeband, you five have just been in a court and won the case, what are you feeling now?

She points her microphone at the surprised and confused Ash, he himself doesn't know what to say. 

Ash: uhm

A awkward feeling enters Ash's consciousness, he has never been caught unprepared for a question like this, and especially not when it's after something like a courtcase. 

But, Nate steps forward and pushes Ash out of the picture.

Nate: For the moment we have no comment, go back home and wait four three hours, we'll have an online interview which you can release. 

This causes the eyes of the reporter to light, she nods to him and disappears along with the cameraman, Nate turns to the three others. They all share the same confused look.

Hilbert: How in the blue heck did you manage that without issues?

Nate shrugs his shoulders.

Nate: Natural instincts? 

However, they don't get to ponder more on the fact. Marius clears his throat in a clear way of saying that he has not the patience to wait for them. The five of them hurry inside the limo he brought and sit down. The driver is told to bolt to Kanto's capital city, Saffron(This is not official, it got this from a fan forum). 

The car roles along the rodes in a comfortable pace, but all the people inside the limo has quite the issue with one thing. 

Marius: So Nate, you wanted to have a online interview with that girl?

Nate: uh maybe. I didn't really consider doing it. 

Marius crosses his arms, his look turns dead serious as his stare digs into Nate's soul.

Marius: follow this advice boy. Don't ever do interviews with her, she twists your every word, takes all your sentences out of context and writes made up lies. Don't ever let her hear a word from your mouth. 

Marius is not kidding it seems, his voice just like his looks became dead serious, his stare could make Nate's soul disappear with just a harsh tone. But the guy still carries a aura of trust in the five.

Red: If i may ask, is she widely known? 

Marius hits his nose lightly with his index finger before he answers.

Marius: She is widely known as a monster for everyone famous. Whenever she has a target, she is going to try everything to get info that she can twist, even a word will be used against her target. 

The new information causes wide fear in four of the five teens, Ethan begins fearing now saying anything that will get taken out of context. Hilbert begins fearing that pictures of him will be taken and used as evidence of a wrongdoing. Red just hates the fact that eventually they will become her target.