Change to the schedule

While the teenagers are settling themselves for either action or relaxing, Marius is in a meeting. 

He has taken steps to make changes to the schedule, which has become very messy when he first looked on it. 

Seven performances with songs chosen by the men at the top, with no regard for the wishes of either band. Marius had to force himself not to puke when he saw what songs were chosen, many from Undead Parties which he knows would put the boys to shame. 

His own opinion on Undead Parties is a bit mixed, because they rose to fame because of him. He made them become famous through the right contracts and right release times, as well as shows that was succesful. Their later attitude he couldn't agree with them on, so he just left them as they were. Making them fall short of contracts to sign, meaning less shows and overall less success. 

Marius: ya know, it's time for a huge change to this messed up schedule. 

Opposite of him sits Ion from before along with a man he knows well. He has a kind of hardened look, but it's no mistake who it is. Giovanni. 

Giovanni: And you want to change it. Why? 

Marius: You know why Giovanni. Don't act like you don't know that Nate injured his foot, it has become wide news when he got to the hospital. 

Giovanni tightens his fist, he knows it. And he hates Marius for it, because the media got to know it because he gave them allowance to run with the story that he got injured, meaning that fans would never let them perform with a injured foot. 

Giovanni: Can't you just have him take some drugs to get the pain away? feed him some painkillers and he will be good as new. 

Marius shakes his head, Giovanni knows as little about realistic health as a drunk guy would know about morals. 

Marius: Feeding him painkillers won't make his foot better. That thing got damaged hard, and it needs to rest to recover to his full strength. And no opportunity shall make that process halt. You know Giovanni, that when you decided to feed your last artist with painkillers, she broke her foot on stage in front of hundreds of spectators. 

Giovanni: It was a minor accident. It wouldn't have happened if she didn't do the performance she did.

Marius: You were the one who assigned that performance to that day. She warned you that it wouldn't end well, and it didn't judging by the results. She cut the contract for a good reason when she recovered. 

Giovanni glares daggers into Marius, he feels greatly disturbed by Marius revealing the truth that he doesn't want to accept. But Marius, knows better when he can use things to his advantage. 

Giovanni: Fine! What changes do you want on the schedule? 

Marius drags the schedule to read it, one by one he crosses every performance off with no fear in the world. 

Marius: Everything has to go. Everywhere I Go was simply a one time only performance, they're not ones for doing what Undead Parties do, so this whole schedule should be torn apart. 

Giovanni: But you can't toss out everything! Something has to be left to us!

Marius looks up, now smirking. 

Marius: do you want the cooperation to end Giovanni? Cause you know just as well as me that I can terminate the contract at any moment i want, meaning there will be nothing for your company. 

Giovanni's eyes twitch as Marius threatens him. Him, the top boss, gets taken down by a lowlife like Marius who knows nothing of economics?! 

Marius looks down on the paper again as Giovanni remains silent. 

Marius: Now over to the changes, which makes me feel more comfortable. 

On The Pokeband's section, he adds four performances a day. Nothing more. Destiny gets the same treatment. As for the songs, he chooses The Pokeband to kick the next show off with a return of They Don't Care About Us v1, then Nate will throw off his military outfit to showcase the outfit for Billie Jean. Then he is to leave the stage and have Destiny enter with first Lucky, then One Woman Army. The last performance for The Pokeband will be Beat It and then Until The End. Destiny's last performances will be Crush On You and I Believe. 

Marius: Much better already. And that makes it for Celadon City's performances. 

Folding the paper together, he hands it over to Giovanni who eyes it with daggers. Pure hatred for what he has to show to the other men he is boss over. Marius smirks at him.

Marius: Don't be so negative Gio, we know from history that you shouldn't medle in the performers lives. Let this be a statement, that you can't treat everyone as your slaves. 

Marius rises from his chair, and walks out of the room. Giovanni, fuming with anger, takes up a walky talky. 

Giovanni: Get ridd of him. I want him disappeared within tomorrow. 

Wrapping up another chapter of The Pokeband

Yay double update! But sheeze, Giovanni is the pure scumbag himself. 

If you liked this chapter, votes and comments are always appreciated.

Besides that, i hope you will have a great day next and will stay tuned for more to come.

That's all great people. 

Peace