A Undesirable Return

While Marius begins talking to someone else regarding some important stuff, Ethan shifts into the new style he imagined on himself. 

And though he could do with the black, the yellow part he imagined is still missing. 

''Yellow and Black, the colour combination many isn't for. But i find it oddly nice to look at'' Ethan thinks as he checks himself out in a mirror. 

As he exits out of the room, his style causes several of the cooks to look astonished at him. His bandmates, though bored to some degree also gets astonished by his style. 

While he feels a tiny bit embarrassed by all the stares, none seem to give him any bad thoughts. 

Ethan: So, what do you all think?

The cooks begin to applaud his style, his bandmates give off mixed reactions. 

Ash gives off the ''nice'' vibe, Nate and Hilbert seem to like the style, Red seems neutral. 

''At least he is neutral, better than not liking it'' he thinks.

Ash: Why the sudden change Ethan? I like it, but why?

Ethan sits down next to him, allowing the raven haired teen to study his friend's style.

Ethan: I felt like i had to give up on never changing. Everytime you hear that the most innovative ones are the ones who succeed the most. plus, i felt like the black and yellow style needed to be used. 

Hilbert: I like it, change isn't too bad if you don't go too far. And i don't find it too far. 

Nate: Me too, i like the style. But maybe i'm biased because i like the black colour. 

Red, as always remains silent. 

Then, Marius reappears. 

Marius: Boys, i got a deal if you're interested

''A deal? what kind?'' thinks Ash

Ash: What kind of deal is it?

Marius sits down in front of them, making every eye focus on him.

Marius: A company known for producing clothing lines want to make five new male lines. With teens in the role. 

Ethan: But what does that have to do with us?

Marius gives him a look which causes everyone to facepalm at Ethan, it's obvious what he means. 

Ash: We, are teens Ethan.

Marius: correct, and now they want you to be their models. 

And now, more opportunities enter the minds of the teens, besides one of course.

Hilbert: I don't really have the body of a model, but it would look cool i guess

Nate: Never modelled before, so this might be a nice experience. 

Ethan and Ash both give their approvals. And that leaves only Red left. 

Red: No. 

And as the others begin getting annoyed at him, our view jumps over to Destiny. Who has gotten a bit weirded out by Lyra's decision to put glitter on herself. But Lyra doesn't really give too many reactions to their opinions. 

As of now, she has glitter almost everywhere but her hair and eyes. There's glitter on her cheeks, some on her lips, a bit on her shoulders, much along her whole outfit, but lastly, the most amount is on her boots. Making it look very shiny.

Lyra: One doesn't need everyone's approval to do things, and that's how i do my style.

Hilda: It's weird.