Holding the secret

With Ash, Red and Ethan.

The three guys hasn't seen anything to Hilbert and Nate since last night. They are walking towards their song making place. 

Red: you sure they actually did solve the home issue? 

Ethan: i don't know, but i hope so. cause if not we might have some big problems ahead off us. 

Ash: but guys, i have noticed something in our genres.

Ethan: what have you seen?

Ash: we are almost producing only rock songs. Like first with the second version of They Don't Care About Us, Then Life is a Highway, Monster and now Nate's new song. We only have one other genre, pop.

Ethan: now that you mention it, you're right. we don't have any other genre. 

Red: maybe we have to step up our game after winning the contest. Cause we don't know what opportunities may arise. 

Ash: i just hope Marius doesn't demand that we make a childish song. cause even then i get a little giddy.

Ethan: beats me, i could play a guitar all day, but not make a whole song for kids. 

Red: me neither. though i wonder how and where Nate got those dancing moves from. 

Ash: maybe he just made something up, we don't exactly know what goes on in that mind of his.

Ethan: true. well here we are.

The conversation ends abruptly when they realise that they have reached their destination.

Ash opens the door, and gets surprised to see that both Nate and Hilbert are already there. practicing for the performance next day.

Nate doesn't see them come as he is too occupied with keeping pace with the song. His moves are quick and his face reveals joy. 

Ash: how the heck did you two get here so quick?

Hilbert jumps and turns around while Nate stops his dancing. 

Nate: we also got the keys here Ash, or did you suspect something? 

Red sighs and walks inside. The two others follow suit.

Ash: ok spit it out you two. Did you actually settle the home thing? 

Hilbert: we did.

Ash: and where do you live now?

Nate: somewhere, aren't we allowed to have our secrets?

Red: in this case we deserve to know it since you are part of the band. 

Hilbert gets annoyed, cause he wants to tell them. but telling them where the two lives would never be good, four celebrities sleeping in the same bed and room? there's not a chance in the distortian world that people would accept that without jumping to conclusions. 

Nate: but in these cases Red, we deserve to have our privacy as well. in time we will tell where we live. but not now.

Ethan: can we please just continue practicing? this is just so god damn annoying to listen to.

Red: ok, but i will still question you on it.

The two step brothers shake their heads and resumes the rehearsal.

Ash's thoughts: why do we continue to argue like this? aren't we supposed to be a good friend gang? 

Hilbert begins once again playing the beat that they got so famous for, Nate moves along with the beat. 

Red's thoughts: why won't they just reveal it? what is so difficult with revealing where they live?

While Nate moves to the song with his waving, and his military styled dance, Ethan readies the guitar for the growls that Nate is going to perform. 

With Destiny

The females have met up in the Yvonne household as usual, but with a new thing going on.

Serena: why are there more paparazzies outside your house Hilda?

Hilda: don't ask me, i didn't do anything. 

Rosa: maybe they are just more interested in a comment after your performance.

Hilda turns towards Rosa with a killer look, Rosa just smiles innocently back.

Leaf: either way, i got a note from one of them, and they seem to think that Hilbert and Nate are in the same house. care to explain that Hilda?

Hilda: they aren't. I don't know where they got that from.

Rosa's thoughts: i do wish we could just tell them, so they also would come over and sleep in the same room as the other boys. It would be the most fun thing since entering the contest.

Lyra isn't talking at all, she is staring dreamily out of the window. 

Leaf: what is with Lyra? 

Rosa: maybe she is thinking about Ethan. *Squeal* that is so cute!

Lyra continues staring out the window, her thoughts are wandering off to anything.

Lyra's thoughts: how his fingers glides over the guitar strings, how he sings, isn't he a perfect guy?

Hilda: Earth to Lyra! come in!

Lyra: huh? what?

Hilda: what is with you these days, you're spacing out all in the same way. 

Lyra: just thinking about how to make my newest song that i'm hoping to finish.

Rosa: what is the song about?!

Rosa is already in front of Lyra and jumping up and down like a child. Lyra just smiles at her friend's adorableness.

Lyra: all in good time Rosa, all in good time.

Rosa pouts at Lyra's answer while Serena wraps her arms around Rosa's waist and hugs onto her. 

Leaf: well, which song should we do next? we have to impress the judges this time, Marius hasn't heard any of the newest songs yet. 

Serena: how about lucky? it might be able to sway him.

Hilda: maybe, but i think we should try One Woman Army first, he has mentioned that he doesn't care about genre.

Leaf: what does that have to do with the case?

Hilda: simple, i want to get back at the judges for giving such a low score. 

Serena facepalms while Leaf and Rosa sighs. 

Lyra's thoughts: a name for my song. it's going to be about love, and what name fits for that?

Overview.

With the two bands continuing to either practice or debate on their next move, the bully gang of Paul, Calem, Trip, Silver and Gary has finally been released from prison. 

Paul is angered beyond belief, Gary is feeling guilty, Calem doesn't feel like himself, and Trip and Silver wants revenge. 

Paul: when we find you five you are so dead! 

Wrapping up yet another chapter of The Pokeband. 

If you liked this chapter, votes and comments are always appreciated.

Besides that, i hope you will have a great day next and will stay tuned for more to come.

That's all great people

Peace