Tour #Finale Bad Boy(3)

Then as more cheers enter the air, Rosa appear again, besides Leaf to be her vocal support. The final song, Bad Boy does have a reputation for being quite the jumping song. 

And now, the lights are opened, slowly showing the one the crowd is waiting for. Serena enters the stage, wearing her normal uniform, with shining beauty from her very looks and steps. 

Serena: Hi again Viridian.

This earns her some hies back. Seeing so many people that have been waiting for them, it makes the blonde haired girl smile.

Serena: I heard that you all wanted to hear about a bad boy, or did i hear wrong?

This earns her a lot of no's from the crowd, they seem to really want to hear about a bad boy.

Serena: Then that settles it Viridian. Let Destiny tell you about, the Bad Boy

Play the song on top

Serena: Remember the feelings, Remember the day, My stone heart was breaking, My love ran away.

Hilda: This moment I knew I would be someone else, My love turned around and I felt.

Serena and Hilda: Be my bad boy be my man Be my weekend lover But don't be my friend, You can be my bad boy But understand That I don't need you in my life again. 

The three others: Would you be my bad boy be my man, Be my weekend lover But don't be my friend. You can be my bad boy But understand That I don't need you again, No I don't need you again.

The girls all split up, finding their own place to stay to sing and be individualls. Serena in the middle, Hilda on her right, Lyra on her left, Rosa besides Lyra, and Leaf besides Hilda.

Serena: Bad Boy!

Now sparks fly as the neon lights show small explosions. The five performers show off their best side with lots of energy. Lyra and Rosa both share a silly dance while Hilda and Leaf go separate ways to show off. The continuous beats make everyone happy to dance along while Serena jams to the song with her own rythm.

Serena: You once made this promise To stay by my side, But after some time You just pushed me aside.

Hilda: You never thought that a Girl could be strong, Now I'll show you How to go on. Come on Leaf! 

Leaf: Be my bad boy be my man, Be my weekend lover But don't be my friend You can be my bad boy But understand That I don't need you in my life again

Lyra and Rosa: Won't you be my bad boy Be be my man Be my weekend lover But don't be my friend. 

All of them: You can be my bad boy But understand That I don't need you again No I don't need you again.

One last effort is put into it as more neon lights make explosions, more sparks flow while the five girls all make a jumping session. All the while knowing that this, is the real Destiny. Loving the stage, loving their song, and loving their fans. 

As the song ends, the five girls meet up in the middle, with those adorable smiles that melts hundred hearts. The girls breathe out in exhaustion, but they know their job is now, finally finished.

Their first ever tour, is now completed. 

Serena: Thank you for being an amazing fanbase Viridian! Great love to you from all in Destiny!

This earns them even more applause, the five girls all smile at the crowd, and wave farewell as they one by one begin to walk to the backstage area to now figure out what to do next. 

However, there is a fight going on. 

''How could you let that happen?! You were supposed to keep them safe you moron!''

''It wasn't my fault. The effects simply went off when they weren't supposed to''

''Well sorry to tell you this, but i won't risk safety of them, our cooperation, is over!''

Wrapping up the last tour chapter of The Pokeband

Wooh, this has been one long day of writing. I wrote this in, i think two hours, so either i am efficient, or i'm still a bit lacking. Cause i get easily distracted. 

If you liked this chapter, votes and comments are always appreciated.

Besides that, i hope you will have a great day next and stay tuned for more to come. The end, is near. 

That's all great people.

Peace.