Aftermath reactions

AN: Before i start, i feel like i need to do some small explanations on what may be a confusing part of the previous song chapter. So let's have a look at the possible confusing parts.

Whereas Lyra begins the song with her first line, the two other girls do emerge from behind after she has sung the first line. Meaning that they were just behind Lyra, then when they do appear, they form a formation with Leaf on Lyra's right, Lyra in the center and Rosa to Lyra's left. (Confusing enough eh?)

Second part, which i didn't see anyone saying anything on, is this line, ''Lyra then walks to Rosa and hits her hip against hers, Rosa doesn't seem to mind as Leaf continues singing'' She did hit her hip against Rosa's. That will soon enough get an explanation, though not here. i Thought i would just clarify that she actually did. Now enough of me wasting time. 

The host comes onstage, whereas he talks to the audience.

Host: This was a magnificent piece of art by Leaf, Lyra and Rosa. Give them a good applause!

And just like he says, the audience gives even more applause, making some embarrassed smiles appear on the three females. But they bow down before they leave the stage. Then from the backstage comes the three boys, neither looks very tired of the three.

Hilbert: That was great you three, working with Destiny is actually better than i thought it would be

Lyra: That's nice to hear Hilbert, you did the beat just like i wanted it, and better i can't get it

Nate: This was art. I'd go as far to give Destiny a price for best female voice of the year

Rosa giggles at him before she says: We would share it with you then cause you helped us make the art 

Lyra then turns her look to Ethan, who despite not saying anything, it's clear what he thinks about the performance. 

He is stunned by Lyra's vocal abilities, her beauty(in his eyes mind you) and her eyes. Lyra sees it and decides to let him have that moment.

Lyra: So Ethan, what do you think?

He gets shaken from his thoughts by her asking him that

Ethan: it was. perfect

His words, though small, makes Lyra's heart melt. He said them in what was to her a perfect manner of stunned, mesmerized and something along the lines of attracted. 

Lyra: you think so?

His cheeks are set ablaze as he slowly nods to her. 

While the two share a moment, Rosa is about to squeal, but Leaf stops her so as to not ruin the moment, Nate and Hilbert just smile a bit at him. 

''I think we'll be waiting for the time when you confess Gold Boy'' Nate thinks to himself as the two lovebirds look each other in the eyes. 

Leaf: Should we let them be for a while?

Nate: I think we should, though i would want to see more, they need their privacy. 

Slowly without the two noticing, the others leave them alone and walk to their seats, and they get eyed by their bandmates, making them all a bit nervous.

On Destiny's part, Hilda looks annoyed while Serena doesn't even have an inch of anger on her face.

Hilda: You did this? Without telling us?

Rosa: Not now Hilda, let us just enjoy the night. Plus, it's not like we broke the law by doing this, it was legit work.

Leaf: Not only legit but also fun. And that's all we do song for. The fun of expressing yourself through these words. (isn't that a bit deep Leaf?) 

On The Pokeband's side, only Red looks like he is annoyed, Ash is indifferent. 

Red: Since when did you get permision to go make a song with Destiny?

Nate: Well last time we did it ended up in a semi dictatorship, doing this was more of a favour on Ethan's side for Lyra helping him. 

Ash: Lyra helped Ethan? I thought she just introduced father and son for nothing

Hilbert: it wasn't exactly for nothing, she did find his depressive side and gave him something to read on it. He told us, plus that to make a song good like this one, we were needed. And your input wasn't

Ash: fair point

While Ash sees it as a fair point, Red roles his eyes. 

Then Ethan and Lyra return, while holding hands! Then they sit down next to each other in seats between their bands. This catches the attention of all bandmembers. 

Ash: Am i dreaming, or are those two actually holding hands?

Red: You're not dreaming. And the sight is sickening

This earns him a smack to the face by Hilbert.

Nate: Red, i know you don't find it cute, but don't mess with the shipping. It's potential love in the air!

Serena: Those two are really holding hands?!

Rosa: They are! Aww i ship it!

Leaf giggles at Rosa and asks: Is there anything you don't ship?

Rosa: yes, You and Gary, Serena and Calem, Lyra and Silver, Ash and Misty, Red and Yellow, Ethan and Kris, Hilbert and Bianca, and lastly i don't ship Nate and Yancy!

Leaf: Fair point gurl

Hilda: So, no teasing on this one?

Serena: i don't think so, let's give them their time to figure something out. 

Love, is definitely in the air

Wrapping up yet another chapter of The Pokeband

I think this is the most productive winter break i have ever had. Written many chaps and got loads of time and inspiration

If you liked this chapter, votes and comments are always appreciated. 

Besides that, i hope you have a great day next and will stay tuned for more to come

That's all great people

Peace.