In The Arms Of A Friend

The night is upon us.

In the hotel room of The Pokeband, the four ones who left Red alone has went to sleep without him. None of them having the audacity to wait for him. 

Red for his own part, after getting broken out of his shell, felt like an idiot. After Marius told him how easy modeling is for what they're dealing with, he got showed what it could look like. 

And looking at other bands having done what the four others want, he feels like it's worth a try, but not now as the relaxing time is going to be over the next day. He expressed doubt to Marius about the repetetive Tour schedule, something Marius told him he can't do anything about, considering that they are the ones who make their songs. 

However, one thing that didn't sit right with him, was Leaf. She almost got her ex to hurt her like every narcissistic guy would be. As for her actually speaking back to him with her own authority made him feel like she is stronger than she was. 

As for Leaf herself, she didn't think too much about her ex boyfriend's return, especially after Marius reassured her that now he wouldn't bother her for the rest of the tour. As for emotionall reparation cash she was promised, she told him to give it to charity. 

Now however, everyone has gone to sleep, kind of.

Leaf is awake, and feeling not too good. 

She looks on the roof in the shared room with her four bandmates. The feeling of touring certainly makes her heart want to burst with excitement. But, every night, she gets reminded of something unpleasant. 

Loneliness as an artist. She is part of a popular band, but she doesn't feel like she is special, if she did, she doesn't now. 

''Everything seems to distant'' she thinks to herself. Friendships seem distant, interests feel distant and life itself feels distant. A comfort would always sufice to get these feelings away, but Gary was never a comfort, no boy is close enough to be a comfort, and her band wouldn't exactly know how to give comfort. 

Besides one of them. 

She turns to the right, and sees Lyra. She herself seems a bit sleepy, but the moonlight gives off some light on her face. 

Lyra: Not able to sleep Leaf?

Realising that she isn't asleep, Leaf feels like she has to tell at least something. She crawls a bit closer to the end of her bed, looking straigt at Lyra's peaceful face. 

Leaf: There's something not feeling right Lyra. 

On hearing this, Lyra comes closer as well. 

Lyra: What's wrong? The reappearance of Gary?

Leaf shakes her head, if she had a facial expression that could tell everything, she would have used it now. But Lyra is sharp when it comes to her friend. 

Lyra stretches a hand out and places it on Leaf's cheek, having it stroked. On feeling Lyra's gentle hand drag along her cheek, Leaf closes her eyes. Everyone has a bit of a fetish, and one of Leaf's is that she loves to be given some love attention. Since no boy can give it, she feels content with Lyra doing what she can. 

Lyra: Is it that loneliness again?

Leaf nods and takes ahold of Lyra's hand, holding onto it almost desperately. Even with glitter on it, Leaf can't help but love Lyra's gentle touch. 

Seeing that her friend needs more, Lyra gets up from her bed and lies down in front of Leaf, slowly engulfing her in a hug. 

Lyra, who knows the way to Leaf's heart drags her hands in a lovely slow fashion which Leaf can never say no to. Leaf who can't ever resist anything she likes, relaxes in Lyra's embrace. 

Lyra: I know the feeling Leaf. But, why do you feel it now? When we finally get to tour?

While asking, Lyra keeps Leaf a bit pampered through dragging her hands along her back. Leaf lies herself just at Lyra's side, wanting to look her straight in her eyes when talking.

Leaf: I don't know. I just feel....often like....We're not meant to be. 

Hearing her, Lyra gets a bit worried, what does she mean with that?

Lyra: Leaf, what do you mean? Who aren't meant to be?

Leaf sighs before she leans her face in Lyra's neck, huging her and wanting more comfort and warmth.

Leaf: Destiny. Look at us, we hardly know how to make music, whenever we want to make one, we have to get help from The Pokeband. If people find out about this, what would they think? 

Lyra: Leaf, this we have talked about before

Lyra drags her knuckle over Leaf's cheek, not liking to see her friend like this.

Lyra: We may not know how to make real music, but look at it. We can actually learn from the boys, they know how to do it. 

Leaf, looking up at Lyra still doesn't feel too secure. 

Lyra looks her deeply in her eyes, the blue colour is difficult to see in the night, but Lyra knows their look in and out. She feels a feeling of lust grow in her, there's something she really wants to do, but will Leaf accept it or go along with it?

''I have wanted to do this to someone for far too long now, since i found out about it'' Lyra thinks to herself, as her eyes burry themselves in Leaf's cheeks, those soft ones who look like they would need some up cheering. 

When they were young, whenever one needed a hug or two, Lyra was their go to person. Giving them a hug or two was never ever a problem for Lyra, handing out hugs could be a daily job to her if she got paid for it. 

''I can't keep it inside Leaf. Forgive me if you can't deal with it, but i have to get it out'' Lyra thinks to herself, her pulse goes up as she leans to Leaf's cheek, and places a gentle kiss on it. 

The spot lights up at the spot. Leaf, gets confused more than anything she has ever been. Lyra, seems content with her action, and it didn't feel too bad either for the brown eyed teen. 

But Leaf, contrary to Lyra's fears, doesn't seem to mind. She looks into Lyra's eyes with the look that tells her that she can't be anything but confused.

Lyra: It just felt right. 

Lyra places her left hand on the cheek she kissed, wanting Leaf's complete attention. 

Lyra: I know it might seem wrong to you, and i know it ain't how nature works. But, i can't keep up when seeing someone i care much about, especially you, be sad the way you showed me. It breaks my soul, and i want to make you feel like things are always worth it. 

Leaf feels touched by Lyra's words. Taking ahold of the hand on her cheek, Leaf gets a clarification in her mind that Lyra isn't doing it to spite or make her uncomfortable. No, it was to give her something to support herself on, and plus, it wasn't lips on lips, making it normal. 

Leaf: I don't mind it Lyra. And you know, if that is how you feel, don't surpress it. Express it, just in a toned manner which won't make people think it's out of spite. 

Hearing her friend encourage her in this way, Lyra turns that heartful smile to Leaf. 

Lyra: I will. Thank you Leaf

Leaf: No, thank you Lyra. I thought i was alone in this, but you prove me wrong. I have you, Rosa, Hilda and Serena. Whenever i feel lonely, i just have to get one of you, then the loneliness won't get a grip on me. You're a true friend. 

And just like that, during the night, Leaf ended up sleeping in the arms of a friend. 

Wrapping up a delayed chapter of The Pokeband

Sheeze, I struggled with this chapter, but still i felt it was a bit ok. 

Besides that, if you liked this chapter, votes and comments are always appreciated.

I hope you will have a great day next and will stay tuned for more to come.

That's all great people

Peace.