Tour #25 Hero

The last day of both bands stay in Celadon City is here. After most of the performances were cancelled due to health, the audience were promised two new singles featuring both bands together. 

And now, both songs have been recorded, and they're ready for play. 

The scene, is up and going as usual. It's size gives chills to those who are on it. Even though it's just two performances today, nervousness is still present. Cause the two bands have never done something like this together, at all. 

But now is not the time for waiting, the crowds begin to get impatient, and the stage is set for the first song. Hero

Play the song on top

Ash(Serena): I'm just a step away, I'm just a breath away, Losin' my faith today. (Fallin' off the edge today)

Red(Leaf): I am just a man, Not superhuman (I'm not superhuman), Someone save me from the hate

Ash and Red(Serena and Leaf): It's just another war, Just another family torn, (Falling from my faith today). Just a step from the edge, Just another day in the world we live

Ash and Red(Serena and Leaf): I need a hero to save me now, I need a hero (save me now). I need a hero to save my life, A hero'll save me (just in time)

Ash(Serena): I've gotta fight today, To live another day, Speakin' my mind today. (My voice will be heard today)

Red(Leaf): I've gotta make a stand, But I am just a man. (I'm not superhuman), My voice will be heard today

Ash and Red(Serena and Leaf): It's just another war, Just another family torn, (My voice will be heard today), It's just another kill. The countdown begins to destroy ourselves

Ash and Red(Serena and Leaf): I need a hero to save me now, I need a hero (save me now). I need a hero to save my life, A hero'll save me (just in time)

Ash and Red: I need a hero to save my life, I need a hero just in time, Save me just in time, Save me just in time.

Hilbert and Hilda: Who's gonna fight for what's right, Who's gonna help us survive, We're in the fight of our lives, (And we're not ready to die).

Nate and Rosa: Who's gonna fight for the weak, Who's gonna make 'em believe. I've got a hero (I've got a hero), Livin' in me.

Ethan and Lyra: I'm gonna fight for what's right, Today I'm speaking my mind, And if it kills me tonight, (I will be ready to die).

Ash and Serena: A hero's not afraid to give his life, A hero's gonna save me just in time.

Ash and Red(Serena and Leaf): I need a hero to save me now, I need a hero (save me now). I need a hero to save my life, A hero'll save me (just in time)

Ash(Red): I need a hero (Who's gonna fight for what's right Who's gonna help us survive)

All of them: I need a hero, Who's gonna fight for the weak, Who's gonna make 'em believe, I need a hero, I need a hero.

All of them: A hero's gonna save me just in time

The audience, are on their toes. Screaming and shouting praise to the two bands on stage. A magnificent piece of teamwork has just been done, and they're ready for one more song. 

Ash breathes out in exhaustion, he doesn't like singing in this heavy rock voice as it makes him have issues with his throat. But, he then feels something on his shoulder. Turning a bit to the left, he sees a hand, and not just a hand, the hand of Serena. Looking at her, he can see something he has not seen in a long time. A smile, with both her cheeks a bit red, but the smile....How beautiful to see the smile he has seen in a dream or two. 

Serena: One last now. 

This sparks something in him, determination. Now, he wants to finish this with a great performance. 

Wrapping up another tour chapter of The Pokeband

Ooo, the tingling feeling, we're closing in on the end of the tour, and book. :( i don't wanna end it, cause i like writing to yall. Oh well, after a tiny rest, i will continue the story, with a second volume. There i said it =D

If you liked this chapter, votes and comments are always appreciated

Besides that, i hope you will have a great day next.

That's all great people

Peace