Tour #34 Hero (2)

The day is here. 

The end of the region wide tour of The Pokeband and Destiny, is on it's last day. And the performances, are to take place in Viridian City Gym. Which has been locked till this day. Today, it opened for a large crowd to come inside. 

A stage was set up on the old battle arena, now filled with electronic equipment and a large stage covering almost the whole back of the room. 

Backstage

Our protagonists are preparing themselves to kick the show off. A duet of five is seldom done on a piece of music, but Hero as well as Awake And Alive proved that it could be done. But, there's one thing that made the guys really annoyed. Today, they got to meet the gym leader himself, Giovanni. Who unbeknownst to them is the man who works as a representative for the company sponsoring them. As gym leader however, he has everything in his control. The stage was set up to his will, and decisions outside of their reach was taken by him. And his first degree, was that the boys were not to play any instrument on their own despite the song relying on that for it to be done correctly. 

Marius, who got furious on hearing that Giovanni made a degree without first consulting him made it clear that this is a violation of the contract signed. Giovanni countered him with a very puny response. ''My gym, my rules'', meaning that the boys are not to play an instrument for the last part of their tour. The songs are set up in a new way. To finish this day, The guys are to perform their songs first. After the two joint singles, they will perform on a row, Monster, Until The End and then a joint last performance of Beat It. Destiny will finish off the day with first One Woman Army, then Sexy Naughty Bitchy and lastly Bad Boy. 

The setup was made clear after getting in the gym, the boys are ready, so are the females. Now, it's time to get a hero.

Slowly, they all walk out on the scene, not being heard by the tense crowd. Now, they're up for a surprise. 

Play the song on top

The song kicks off as the bands burst onto the scene. With no instruments and only microphones in their hands, they're up for a tiny challenge. Nonetheless as the more stronger rock parts enter, the bands can rock to it. 

Ash(Serena): I'm just a step away, I'm just a breath away, Losin' my faith today. (Fallin' off the edge today)

Red(Leaf): I am just a man, Not superhuman (I'm not superhuman), Someone save me from the hate

Hilbert and Nate(Hilda and Rosa): It's just another war, Just another family torn, (Falling from my faith today). Just a step from the edge, Just another day in the world we live

All of them:  I need a hero to save me now, I need a hero (save me now). I need a hero to save my life, A hero'll save me (just in time)

Ethan(Lyra):  I've gotta fight today, To live another day, Speakin' my mind today. (My voice will be heard today)

Hilbert(Hilda):  I've gotta make a stand, But I am just a man. (I'm not superhuman), My voice will be heard today

All of them: It's just another war, Just another family torn, (My voice will be heard today), It's just another kill. The countdown begins to destroy ourselves

Ash and Red(Serena and Leaf): I need a hero to save me now, I need a hero (save me now). I need a hero to save my life, A hero'll save me (just in time)

Hilbert and Nate:  I need a hero to save my life, I need a hero just in time, Save me just in time, Save me just in time.

Hilbert and Hilda: Who's gonna fight for what's right, Who's gonna help us survive, We're in the fight of our lives, (And we're not ready to die).

Nate and Rosa: Who's gonna fight for the weak, Who's gonna make 'em believe. I've got a hero (I've got a hero), Livin' in me.

Ethan and Lyra: I'm gonna fight for what's right, Today I'm speaking my mind, And if it kills me tonight, (I will be ready to die).

Ash and Serena: A hero's not afraid to give his life, A hero's gonna save me just in time.

All of them: I need a hero to save me now, I need a hero (save me now). I need a hero to save my life, A hero'll save me (just in time)

Ash(Red): I need a hero (Who's gonna fight for what's right Who's gonna help us survive)

All of them: I need a hero, Who's gonna fight for the weak, Who's gonna make 'em believe, I need a hero, I need a hero.

All of them: A hero's gonna save me just in time

A simple but effective performance. The crowds are already like everyone else, screaming, cheering and applauding. The performance zapped energy out of the bands, but the end feeling, is oh so satisfying. Ash, now feeling like he can be a bit active, decides to talk to the crowd.

Ash: That's the good crowd Viridian! 

This earns him screams, particularly from girls standing in the crowd. Looking out on the hundreds of people in the gym, he finds it a miracle that so many can be inside one room at once. 

Ash: This is probably the most important day we've ever had so far. It's the ending day of our tour. 

This he sees makes some begin to cry, astonishing him. Did they wait so long for them that they cry because it's the last day? 

Ash: Hey don't act like that. We're surely coming back when we can! 

The crowd seems to be very mood confused, as many immediately cheer up just by him saying that. He looks behind himself, and he wants to fall anime style when he sees that most of his bandmates are not ready to take the word. 

''God, and i thought i was dense'' he thinks to himself, he shakes his head and turns back.

Ash: So Viridian, shall we move on? We got one more joint single for you. 

They all quickly begin to cheer on, a clear indication that yes, they shall move on.

Ash: Good to know, cause now, show a bit off Viridian. Show that you are Awake And Alive!

Wrapping up the first of the last tour chapters

I can't believe i write the words above, last tour chapters. That feels so odd, cause it's been one heck of an adventure writing this.

If you liked this chapter, votes and comments are always appreciated

Besides that, i hope you will have a great day next.

That's all great people

Peace