Building up a moment

A while later, the two teenage bands has relocated to the next city to perform in. Fuchsia City, known for it's gymleader, Koga. Who many believe to be a real life ninja, and in some aspects, he is. 

However, like every other city in Kanto, there's those unfortunate places where not everyone is simply wanting to see the best for others, but for themselves. Koga has been called to solve these issues, but he never fixes anything. He puts forth a temporary sollution, and does nothing more with it. He allowed a police garrison to be created, but gave them no funding to get proper training or equipment to solve the city's crime related issues. 

This has caused Fuchsia to be named the worst city to live in when it comes to Kanto. The three schools there often report that there is not any happy students that graduate from there, possibly due to either too hard work that doesn't pay off, unpleasant experiences related to the people living around the schools themselves, and the unwillingness of anyone to stand up to the bad system there. 

However, Koga, knows all of this. The reason he doesn't do anything, is because of someone we already know. The sponsors that give The Pokeband it's tour schedule, has total control on the city, it's business, and everything flowing in and out of it. The company has shut Koga out of decision making due to their fear that he will make people know why their lives are so miserable. Koga in return, is plotting revenge. How he is to do that however, he doesn't know. Yet his revenge, might come sooner than he thinks. 

As the two bands came to the city, they were flooded by fans all over who wanted to see them. In return, they got stuck for an hour before managing to press themselves over to the hotels. However, Nate noted that there's a balcony for the rooms. Marius answered with that they were made so celebrities could make an appearance to the screaming fans that were stalking the hotel for hours. Making everyone but Nate feel odd about their obsessive fans. 

Now, they're inside the restaurant, or Ash's dream place. Seated on sofa parts against a wall, the teenagers are all wanting to get ahold of something to bite on. Stomachs besides Ash's monster of one are all aching due to being empty. 

Chatting about everything and nothing, the teens await their promised feast. Marius, is looking through his notes(possibly he is looking at his lines for the next scenes XD). 

Marius: There you are, the drawing i made for the talent contest. The fans were too predictable for me. 

His drawing includes basically screaming fans, cheering for three letters, TP and D. Then he flips the note up, and finds another note he made for himself that he had to make sure to buy some butter for himself that day. 

''damn, i forgot that i used this to remind me of things to do besides interesting things i found out'' he thinks to himself. Flipping through more of them, he finds more notes he forgot he had. 

''Gentlemen, bon apetit''

Everyone look towards the voices, and the chefs are weilding plates with huge foodstuffs. Watching the pile makes every stomach growl loud. 

Then, serving happens. Everyone gets to choose their food, from approximately hundred plates. First one up is (no surprise) Ash who gets his large meal very quick. Consisting of everything on one plate that is too small. Somehow he still manages to get it all to his place, making his bandmates sweatdrop on how big of an eater he really is. 

The rest of the guys all take whatever suits their wants. Red makes for a beef with brown sauce and potatoes. Ethan goes for a salad along with Kalosian fries and rice. Hilbert goes for some bacon along with bread slices, finishing his dish with some hotdogs. Nate settles for a sandwich with much on it, a portion of porridge and some fish. (These dishes i came up with randomly so you know before anyone says they're not consistent. They're not meant to be consistent either).