Long minutes and jealousy

And as Marius told him he could, Nate definitely got to entertain some visitors. 

He quickly found out that when saying visitors, Marius meant fans. And many of them were super concerned for him by simply seeing him in the way he was. The sudden appearance of fans that care for his health, was overwhelming for our sixteen year old protagonist. And he did certainly not feel prepared for the gifts he got. 

He got loads of flowers for his recovery, hundreds of cards wishing him good luck on the recovery, and much chocolate. almost a thousand plates. So much in fact, that as he tried eating one plate, he began feeling unwell. Making him, a very awkward teenager who has no idea how to respond to what is happening. 

His bandmates, got flabbergasted at how much care was given to their friend. But they themselves got their own batch of fans who went all over them. This lead unsurprisingly to lots of autographs signed, lots of awkward answers to super weird questions and many many awkward hugs. 

The only one actually enjoying the ordeal, is Marius. Cause he doesn't get to be the center of the spotlight. Watching how his clients handle fanfare makes for an amusing afternoon, and for once he looks forward when the news get their hands on this case. The sponsors will be forced to hand over exercising power to him as they won't be able to handle the crisis correct, and they know it. 

As of now, the band has gotten a tiny bit of rest from the fans. But their mark has not left them. They can still feel the effects of so much awkwardness going through their souls. Nate looks on the roof, helplesly hoping for a miracle. His bandmates don't talk at all, none having the energy to say a thing. 

But outside, Destiny has seen hundreds of fans entering, and outside there's rows of a thousand more. Only they are happy the fans aren't there for them. But, seeing so many people drool for their co-workers in the music industry tend to awaken some, let's call it feelings that aren't too pleasant. 

However, there's only one of them who had an active problem with so many people being close to them. Serena, Leaf, Lyra and Hilda all had to hide laughter when seeing Rosa's reaction to Nate being treated like a literal child by fans who have no idea who he really is apparently. It was easy enough to see, Rosa, got jealous. Really jealous. 

Her eyes twitched when seeing three girls telling Nate they loved his voice and his smooth moves. Nate for his own part only responded that he didn't know what to say, possibly due to how unexpected their affection were. 

As of now, Rosa is still fuming about that particular scene. The four others can only laugh at her obvious jealousy for not being able to act like that in front of him. Then again, how awkward wouldn't that be if he wasn't alone? 

Leaf: Ya know Rosa, it was just fans. Nothing more in that regard.

Rosa: But you don't get it Leaf! 

Rosa seems to be going mad with jealousy at this point. She throws her hanging hair back and turns to the four sitting at her right side, her look equalling much frustration.

Rosa: Those girls were younger than us even, and they confessed love, LOVE, for him! He isn't open for relationships yet! 

giggling at her obvious jealousy, Hilda decides to amuse them further.

Hilda: And how did you find it out? Did he tell you personally? 

Rosa: well.....

Thinking properly on it, he hasn't stated any such thing. But, she remembers one reason he might not be open, yet.

Rosa: No, but he is still sixteen. Teenagers like him generally don't get into relationships. And what need would he have for one now?

Lyra: I think our little rose girl is jealous. It's just fans, and plus Nate wouldn't hook up with them even if he found one attractive. 

Rosa: How can you say that Lyra?! I'm not jealous, they should be! and look at how the four others took their fans oogling over them! Isn't it infuriating that girls their age confess they love them!

Serena: I don't really think over it. It's just amusing seeing them be like us when we first got a meeting with fans. Plus, did you see any of them saying they loved them back? the guys don't care much for relationships yet. 

Rosa pouts at the blonde haired girl and looks towards Nate, looking up at the ceiling. 

Leaf: You could volunteer as a nurse, just to be an extra hour with him. 

There she hit the right button, as Rosa's cheeks turn pink faster than a fire can light up. The four girls laugh at Rosa's expense as she hides in her hands. 

But, the glassdoor opens. And out comes their manager. 

Marius: Girls, it's time to go. 

Serena: Why? Is it time to do nothing and be bored to death? 

Marius crosses his arms in a manner similar to a manner of not being impressed. 

Marius: Not entirely. But the nurses said Nate needed rest, so the other guys are going as well. I was told to have you all return to your hotels until i have discussed further the schedule change. 

Groaning a tiny bit, the five girls all rise up to walk to their hotel. 

Marius: Not you Rosa. 

Rosa turns to him in confusion. 

Marius: Nate was granted to have one person stay with him for as long as he felt like he needed.

Rosa raises her eyebrow at him.

Rosa: uhh, what does that have to do with me? wouldn't he naturally pick one of his mates? 

Marius's signature smirk appears on his lips, as first one of them goes out. Then another one, and another one, and the last one, comes out to follow after Destiny. 

Marius: Doesn't it ring a bell? 

Rosa begins blushing a tiny bit.

Rosa: Am i dreaming? Or did you just say...Nate wanted me there with him?!

Marius: Go get him gall. But keep the sugar level down, he needs the rest while enjoying your company. 

Marius then leaves with the others, having Rosa stand alone to keep Nate company. 

Wrapping up another chapter of The Pokeband

hehe, when Rosa can't handle the teasing, you know it's good XD 

If you liked this chapter, votes and comments are always appreciated.

Besides that, i hope you will have a great day next and will stay tuned for more to come.

That's all

Peace