Complicated relationships

Urgent news: The Pokeband and Destiny has both agreed to show up for yet another interview today! 

The Pokeband is relaxing in their studio while waiting for the time to go to the interview. 

Ash: any idea what they might ask about?

Ash is sitting on the couch and petting Pikachu who chirps in delight.

Red: don't know, maybe just what we're planning to do in the future and things like that. 

Ethan: but what about Destiny? they will most likely also get some questions about us. 

Hilbert: that may be, but it's too difficult to come up with anything they might ask, so we will just have to wait and see.

Nate: i can't wait until tomorrow. 

Hilbert: why?

Nate: i get to finally perform a song live without just playing an instrument! 

Red: me too, but i still don't think it is a good idea for me to sing.

Ethan: seriously Red? you get cold feet when we already agreed on the set up?

Red: i always doubt it, but i never say anything cause i don't want you worried.

Ash: typicall, you're just embarrased cause you got to sing in a lighter voice than you're used to. 

Red: that's not it!

Ethan: just give in Red, we all know that is the reason.

The four other boys continue to tell Red what he doesn't want to hear. 

In reality, Red is actually embarrased when he has to sing in a lighter voice than he is used to, something he has to do during Life Is A Highway. 

As for Destiny, they are meeting up in Serena and Leaf's house yet again to spend time before the interview. 

For the moment only Serena, Leaf and Lyra has shown up. 

Serena: So Lyra, how is it going with you asking The Pokeband for help?

Lyra's cheeks begin to turn redder at the mention.

Lyra: well......uhm.......ok i guess?.......

Leaf: i think she is too scared to ask them now that we know who they really are. especially since she now knows who can play a guitar tune for her. 

Lyra: ....0//////0

Serena and Leaf continue to tease Lyra while they wait.

Timeskip. Rosa and Hilda has arrived.

Rosa: gooood Morning! 

Leaf: someone is in a good mood i can see.

Rosa: of course, i'm excited to be interviewed alongside The Pokeband!

Hilda: calm yourself Rosa, you never know what they can say.

Rosa: typicall you to ruin my mood Hilda.

Hilda: of course, but girls, i made a change in the performing schedule.

Lyra: You did what?!

Hilda: i'll be performing two songs while you can just watch.

Serena: you changed it without telling us before now!?

Hilda: yup, i made a song yesterday with some help. 

The four females look at each other with uncertain looks.

Rosa: this here is getting far more difficult Hilda, you stop telling us things, Marius is acting all weird and now you suddenly don't want us to perform with you!

Hilda: i didn't say that Rosa, but the thing is, the songs work better if i get to perform them alone. 

Serena: then why don't you begin a solo career if you can't consult with us then?! 

Hilda: Sere, you know none of us wants that. without me you're basically nothing. 

Lyra: stop arguing you two! Sere, apoligise for your words. Hilda you apoligise for making a new song without consulting us first.

reluctantly the two females apoligise to each other, before they realise that the time is right. 

Hilda: the time is now, we got to get to the interview.

Serena: but none of us can drive!

Hilda: calm Sere, i got a private limo. 

Leaf: you continue to forget that Hilda has answers for many things Sere? 

Serena: maybe. 

The females walk out of the house, call Hilda's limo and chats until they get driven to their destination. 

And waiting on the outside is none other than The Pokeband. but no veichles seems to be theirs. 

Ash: we've been waiting for you.

Red: does females always take so long to get to places?

Hilda: ey! it's not our fault the traffic was big today!

Hilbert: can we please stop fighting so none tries to murder one another? We got far more important things on our hands. 

Ash and the three others walk inside while Hilda tells Hilbert she needs a word with him. The other females walk inside. 

Hilbert: so, what do you want to tell me?

Hilda then pushes him to the wall and a smirk works it's way to her lips. 

Hilda: you got angry yesterday, or was it maybe exxaggerated?

Hilbert begins smirking back at her, her hands are on his shoulders, he then slips his arms around her and pushes her closer to him.

Hilbert: what do you think? 

Hilda: exxaggerated.

Hilbert leans his forehead against hers, both hot breaths fan against each other.

Hilbert: maybe it was, and do you have more to tell so we can continue this?

Hilda: i want to know more about you. How you are so calm and almost never looses your cool.

The two teens stare into the others eyes, Crystal blue meets hazelnut brown. 

Hilbert tightens his grip around her waist while she slowly wraps her arms around his neck.

Hilda whispers to him: it's like we have been in love for quite a while.

Hilbert whispers back: it could work, if we keep it secret. i don't want the media to write about us. 

??????: i see you two have found your special someone.

Both teens jump and turns around, there stands Marius. 

Hilbert: how long did you stand there?

Marius: the whole time. don't worry, i won't tell anyone. But you might want to do this in a more hidden place, cause paparazzis are everywhere now that you're famous. 

Both teens quickly walk inside the building with Marius hot on their tail.

Marius: be happy i was the one who saw it, cause the media would definitely write about it.

Hilbert: could you give us some privacy Marius?

Marius: i guess i can, but know. i'll be watching the whole interview. from start to end. 

Marius walks away from them with his signature smirk apparent. 

Hilbert: now then, are we going to try?

Hilda: i'm ready for it. but i need to understand you better first. How about an act that we are neutral towards each other?

Hilbert: guess it may work. 

But before either of the teens get to do more they are called inside to be interviewed. 

Wrapping up yet another chapter of The Pokeband. 

If you liked this chapter, votes and comments are appreciated.

Have a great day ahead.