Tour #29 COY(2)

While all that went on, three out of five girls made themselves ready for what has been described as the cutest song of this year. Crush On You. 

Leaf, Lyra and Rosa all appear on the dark stage. Knowing fully well how they're gonna do this. And like always, they're ready. Lyra kicks off the performance. 

Play the song on top

Lyra: I wish upon a star, wanna be right where you are, you set my world on fire. Babe i've got a crush on you

All of them: I wish upon a star, can't you see how right we are, We should be together, Babe i've got a crush on you.

Rosa: I used to turn around and walk away, never stop to play, cause there was no attraction

Leaf: But in my heart you start to grow on me, kind of a suddenly, so now i've changed direction.

Lyra(All three): (Knowing it might seem strange) Love came over me, (feeling the luck has changed) do you want me, like i want you?

All of them: I wish upon a star, wanna be right where you are, you set my world on fire. Babe i've got a crush on you

All of them: I wish upon a star, can't you see how right we are, we should be together. Babe I've got a crush on you

Already they've caught the crowds love and interest. Lyra points towards Leaf to continue the song.

Leaf: In this cold world, where dream are few. Baby, i want you. Is it too much to ask for?

Rosa: I'll take you places where you never been, if you just give in. So babe it's now or never

Lyra(All three): (Knowing it might seem strange) Love came over me, (feeling the luck has changed) Do you want me, as i want you?

All of them: I wish upon a star, wanna be right where you are, you set my world on fire. Babe i've got a crush on you

All of them: I wish upon a star, can't you see how right we are, we should be together. Babe I've got a crush on you

Leaf(Lyra and Rosa): (me and you, you and me, living a life in harmony) oh, it's magic, magic, magiccccc (Babe, i've got a crush on you)

Lyra(All Three): (Me and you, you and me. Living a life in harmony), It's magic, magic cos baby I've got a crush on you

Lyra: So if you feel the way I do, Would you fancy to, To take a ride beside me?

Leaf and Rosa(Lyra): Me and you, you and me. Living a life in harmony, it's magic (Oh, It's magic), babe I've got a crush on you

Rosa and Lyra(Leaf): Me and you, you and me. Living a life in harmony, It's magic (oh it's magic) baby I've got a crush on you

All Three: I wish upon a star, Wanna be right where you are, You set my world on fire, Babe I got a crush on you

All Three: I wish upon a star, Can't you see how right we are, We should be together, Babe I got a crush on you

Lyra: I wish upon a star, Wanna be right where you are, You set my world on fire Babe I got a crush on you.

As the three girls met at the middle, the song ends. The crowd explodes into applause and cheering. The cuteness and adorableness in the three are astounding, and the crowd loves it. 

The three all give out some very, very adorable smiles to the large crowd. They love to see people smile, and especially when they like their performance. 

However, Lyra and Rosa are not to stay. Leaf, is to perform the next single, alone. Lyra cheekily blows a kiss to the crowd before she retreats backstage, Rosa though not doing the same, shouts out that she loves them all. Then she also retreats backstage. Leaving Leaf to make the crowd believe with her own single. 

Wrapping up the third tour chapter of the day.

Yehh, we're getting closer to the end. And when it is done...i don't know. I might be sad cause it's over. But, there will be more to come. 

If you liked this chapter, votes and comments are always appreciated.

Besides that, i hope you will have a great day next and will stay tuned for more to come.

That's all great people

Peace