Joint Singles

And, awkwardness. 

Both bands have met up in the studio, and neither knows why the other is there. Nonetheless, everything is going according to Marius's plan. 

Looking around the studio, the boys(besides Hilbert) feel a certain level of nervousness with all the females in the same room as them. The females feel the same, neither knows how to act with the other one. 

But, there's one thing all of them wants to know. Why, is there instruments set ready for recording a new song? 

There set forth, a bass guitar, rythm guitar, keyboard, another lead guitar and of course drums. 

''So you are all here''

The teens jump, turn around, and feels annoyed. Their manager is still onto the whole making them jump with a sudden appearance. 

Ash: Marius, isn't that old now? 

Marius: Possibly it is Ash, but i digress. You're easier to scare than wild animals on grazing ground. 

Ash facepalms at him while everyone else wonders, why is he here now? 

Serena: Marius, apoligies if i don't know, but why are you here? 

A patient man, Marius crosses his arms and looks towards the instruments. Making the teenagers turn weird looks at him. 

Marius: isn't it obvious? 

Ash: No, what is on your mind? 

Marius roles his eyes before dragging out two pieces of paper and hands them to Ash. The content makes his eyes grow. 

JOINT SINGLES BY THE POKEBAND AND DESTINY

Ideas for two singles, with vocals from both bands. 

Ash: i.is this for real? 

Marius: Does it look like i'm kidding? 

Red: What is it Ash? 

Ash: We're given two ideas for two new singles, and both our bands will give vocals for them. 

Mixed reactions are the result, most of the boys share uncertain looks while parts of Destiny seem to like the idea. 

Ethan: What kind of lyrics are this? ''If it kills me tonight, i will be ready to die''. ''I need a hero''. 

Ash: it seems like it's some sort of...i don't know, heroic inspiration? 

Serena: Is that really a good idea though? Partnership so fast? 

Marius: Wasn't my idea. I was simply given lyrics that looked good enough. But, i know what's referenced in the lyrics. 

The confused boys look up at him.

Marius: Don't you five believe in our supreme god Arceus? 

Ash: We do, but...what does he have to do with this? 

Marius smacks his forehead at Ash, making everyone get a tiny frightened look. 

Marius: boys, tell me one of you at least knows what he has to do with it. 

Results? Blank stares and weird looks. Making Marius fall anime style. 

Marius: And i thought you would actually know something about lyric writing and context. turns out that you're dense idiots. 

Boys: hey! 

Serena: But, what context does he lie in then? Cause we don't know either. 

Marius: urgh. The first lyrics, called Hero, i think, talks about needing a hero, like Arceus in your life. Or has no one of you read the scripts written by him and his followers? 

Ash: w.well, we have. But i didn't know it was in this context you meant. 

Red: to be frank, Arceus wrote that if one needs help or assistance, we were just to pray, and he would do something. So making a song about needing him...might not be too disrespectful. 

Marius: It wouldn't be disrespectful, unless you compare him to Giratina, his exact opposite. Nonetheless, can we get to business now? 

The boys all nod, sure of what they're about to do. Destiny however, does not look ready. 

Leaf: Um, what are we supposed to do?

Marius: We'll get to that in a minute, but boys. The notes are on display for ya, that's how they wanted it to be played. 

The guys go into the room with instruments, and finds their places. Hilbert on drums, Nate on the bass this time, Ethan on the lead guitar, Red occupies the keyboard and Ash takes ahold of the rythm guitar. 

Marius stands in front of Destiny.

Marius: While they do the sounds for it all, I was told that they wanted it to be a collab between the bands. Vocals were supposed to be from both bands, meaning there's gotta be extensive planning for how you're supposed to perform the songs. And though it might sound unnecessary, I want you all on the train. 

Lyra: So, you want both bands to sing parts of the lyrics? 

Marius: precisely. These two songs, i must admit were not planned for. And i don't plan to include them on any of your albums as of now. It's gonna be your first collab, even though both bands own Closer. 

Hilda: but does that make it an actual good idea? Cause you know, we would like to do our own thing from time to time. 

Marius: I know, and I said that this wouldn't be the start on any future bandmix together, it would only be a friendly collab. And those we won't do much, cause that will lead to most of the finances being very small for you all. 

Rosa: One question, what genre are these songs supposed to be?

Marius, looks towards the boys, and sees the playing is in stage. Then he looks back at the girls.

Marius: Rock. 

Wrapping up the second chapter of The Pokeband

Yess, double update. But urgh, it was not a good start on the day. Oh well, take what you can get. 

If you liked this chapter, votes and comments are always appreciated

Besides that, i hope you will have a great day next.

That's all great people

Peace