The Perfect Lyrics

While the boys are trying to know in what order Lyra wants the sounds played, the girls have relocated to a spot for themselves. 

The second part of the challenge, is to write a fitting lyrics. But here is where Lyra has fallen a bit short, cause the sounds are known to her, but what kind of song besides pop she doesn't know what it should be about. But that's why she has brought Leaf and Rosa to help write it. 

Rosa: Go on Lyra, what kind of lyrics do you want?

Lyra places her right hand under her chin, maybe it's a bit late to not know that?

Lyra: Hmm, i am not particularly sure. But i want it to sound really innocent but at the same time straightforward. 

Leaf: But in what context? 

Lyra: Well, i seem to have a fascination with the feeling of liking someone very much, so guess that's what i have in mind. 

Leaf takes up a pencil.

Leaf: At least it's a start, but if that's the case, i have a line you could use

She then writes down a line for the song. 

Leaf: it's maybe not much, but it's something

Lyra giggles as she sees what Leaf wrote.

Rosa: ''I've got a crush on you''? That's so innocent Leaf, and it sounds adorable

Leaf: I like it too, but i don't feel like that can be it all

Lyra: Then might i add something that could start up the song? 

Leaf: Go on

Lyra then writes another line above the one Leaf wrote, and the line in itself causes Rosa to laugh in the sweetest voice she has ever revealed

Rosa: This song is just getting cuter! ''I wish upon a star, wanna be right where you are''. This is too good to be true

Lyra: Thats the good part here, cause then Hilda won't try to kick you to the moon and back

Rosa: Then let me finish the beginning song, pwease!

Leaf: Go on Rosa

Rosa then takes to write a line of her own, completting the beginning.

I Wish upon a star, wanna be right where you are, you set my world on fire, I've got a crush on you

Leaf: Already this turns very much cute. 

Lyra: I agree, turns out you two were the right choices to get this underway. 

Rosa: But i feel there's something missing here. Like one word that could complete the line

Leaf and Lyra look confused at Rosa before she writes the first line all over again, but places one word in front of the one Leaf wrote.

Now the sentence has turned to ''I wish upon a star, wanna be right where you are, you set my world on fire, babe i've got a crush on you'' 

Rosa: There, much better 

The whole ordeal causes Leaf and Lyra to laugh. 

Leaf: This is hilarious, we're writing a song about love and it's just so innocent. 

Lyra: Guess we might have to up it and make more so things won't be too short. 

But as Lyra is about to write another line, Leaf stops her. 

Leaf: How about we take a repeat but change some of the words?

Lyra cocks her head to the side, questioning Leaf's wish. Leaf then writes something new under their first line 

It goes at first just like the first line, ''I wish upon a star'', but then changes completely to ''Can't you see how right we are, we should be together'' then it ends with the same as the first line ''babe i've got a crush on you'' 

Rosa let's out a squeal while Lyra just begins smiling. 

Rosa: You're making me go high! This is too good!

Lyra: You sure you're not overdoing yourself now?

Leaf: totally sure Lyra, cause there's some hidden feelings in it, which i think you too have. 

Lyra: You got me.

Rosa: Well, we got a start. What now?

Lyra: i don't know, normally i don't write lyrics, but in itself it's hard to come up with something

But Rosa doesn't seem fazed at Lyra's difficulty

Rosa: Well how about we write a kind of filler lines? Which may work

Leaf: Interesting, i say we go for it

Lyra: Ok then, show me what you've got

Rosa takes the challenge and writes a whole new line

''I used to turn around and walk away, never stop to play. Cause there was no attraction'' 

Lyra: Damn, what a sad story

Rosa giggles. 

Rosa: Your turn Leaf! 

Leaf: Me? Ok then

Leaf takes to write something that could go along with what Rosa wrote

And it ends up on ''But in my heart you start to grow on me, Kind of a suddenly, So now I've changed direction''

At the moment, it's not done. But it's a work of passion. That the three girls know all too well.

Rosa: It feels great to finally be writing our own lyrics without input from Hilda and Serena, it makes me feel so free. 

Leaf: Me too to be honest. Hilda wouldn't approve cause why would she? And Serena would interviene at every turn cause it looks bad to her. 

Lyra: That's why i decided to be a little rebelious for this time, Serena will have to see the response to this song herself to determine if it was a bad move

Leaf: But, should we tell Marius? 

Lyra: Marius?

Then it strikes her that she didn't take him into acount, he is both the manager for The Pokeband, but also Destiny. Meaning that he has to agree to the song getting released. 

Lyra: Oh damn, i didn't think of him. 

''And you don't need to think about me''

The sudden voice makes the girls get a small heart attack, they turn to the door out and there he is. Marius, with a fedora hat for a change and his signature smirk. 

Lyra: Why do you always have to give people a heart attack Marius?

Rosa: Yea why?! I got my heart stuck in my throat!

Marius: Guess it can't be helped girls, but no need to worry. Cause i know about your little hidden project that Serena doesn't know of.

This causes Lyra to get white in the face, does he approve?

Marius: And though the song itself sounds good, Serena wouldn't approve. But i do. Cause for this time, teens tend to become a little love love to each other. This is a good change from all the adultery in other songs. 

These words causes Lyra to get her face colour back.

Rosa: So, you heard everything?

Marius: Not exactly, i heard that you've been making the lyrics, but nothing more.

Leaf: And what do you say?

Marius: Continue working with the song this way, cause i think it's going to be great

Wrapping up yet another chapter of The Pokeband

And what Marius? How do you get everywhere? You have superpowers or common sense?

If you enjoyed this chapter, votes and comments are always appreciated

Besides that i hope you have a great day and will stay tuned for more to come

That is all

Peace.