Tour #38 Beat It (3)

With Ash on his knees, his bandmates unsure of what to do and panicking, as well as the crowd being worried sick, the situation is pretty uncertain for our protagonists.

Not to mention what goes on behind the stage in the quest for cold water.

Ash feels his mouth being dry, a horrible feeling. Being dry in the mouth is the single worst thing he knows, besides being beaten and tasting his own blood. He coughs, feeling his throat not having any way to cool down.

Looking up on the crowd, he can't count how many heads are in the same room. They're so many, and very, very loud. He looks down on the stage, not feeling too well. ''And what now then? Isn't it enough to be humiliated Giovanni?'' he thinks to himself. His dried throat and burning body makes him want to explode.

''Ash! We got you something!''

He could barely hear that. He turns around, and sees the step-brothers return, he can barely make out who is who due to the similar blue colour of their jackets. So badly he can see that he almost doesn't catch something Hilbert threw to him. Looking on it, it's a energy drink. Burn.

''It's all we could find Ash, drink it and let's finish this once and for all. Let's actually Beat It!''

He carefully opens his energy drink, not minding that he is unsure of whether he should drink it or not. ''It's all i got, so might as well'' he thinks, closing his eyes, he pours the liquid into his throat.

The crowd go into a new frenzy as he drinks, and just like that. the moment the liquid enters his mouth and goes into his throat, he feels his throat go ice cold, his mouth gets wet fast, and the taste is explosive. As he feels more and more liquid enter his mouth, the more he feels in love with it.

Swallowing the content, he immediately feels effects. He is more awake. His energy has gotten boosted, and he feels himself quicker. His dryness is gone, as is his bad sight. Whatever is in Burn, it has helped him. The taste made him already want more. Taking another sip, he feels the drink be exactly what he needs to finish Beat It.

''Good energy boost ehh Ash?'' Nate says, this he obviously understod. Ash rises from the floor.

Ash: It got me up. Thank you you two. Now, we can kick this shit off.

Hilbert: Ooo, bad language, i like it.

Cheeky smiles get thrown between them, and the crowd loves seeing their interraction.

Nate: Sorry to keep yall waiting. Show us your best when we Beat It!

Play the song on top

Nate: Wooo! Get it on Viridian! Now you gotta dance fast!

Nate makes the crowd fuelled for the last performance as he goes to the middle of the scene, pushing Ash towards Ethan who then has to take Nate's old place. Nate apparently though struggling with his voice does not struggle with his energy. He is fired up and fast moving. Precise, fast pased and now quite catchy, he let's out a AOH into the air as the rocking sounds begins. To his sides, Ash and Hilbert both catches on by rocking to the songs, now Nate begins the song.

Nate: They told him don't you ever come around here, Don't want to see your face, you better disappear. The fire's in their eyes and their words are really clear So beat it, just beat it (bird sound)

Ash: You better run, you better do what you can, Don't want to see no blood, don't be a macho man. You want to be tough, better do what you can So beat it.

N and E: but you want to be bad, Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it, No one wants to be defeated. Showin' how funky and strong is your fight, It doesn't matter who's wrong or right

H and R: Just beat it, beat it, Just beat it, beat it, Just beat it, beat it, Just beat it, beat it (oh)

Hilbert: They're out to get you, better leave while you can, Don't want to be a boy, you want to be a man. You want to stay alive, better do what you can So beat it, just beat it (bird sound)

Ethan: You have to show them that you're really not scared, You're playin' with your life, this ain't no truth or dare (oh). They'll kick you, then they beat you, Then they'll tell you it's fair So beat it.

N, E and A: but you want to be bad, Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it, No one wants to be defeated. Showin' how funky and strong is your fight It doesn't matter who's wrong or right

N, E and A: Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it, No one wants to be defeated. Showin' how funky and strong is your fight It doesn't matter who's wrong or right Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it

Red: Beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it.

They're on fire, almost litterally, the crowd has gone crazy again.

Nate: Beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it.

The more rock sounds that enter, the more fast paced Nate becomes. He is at his prime with sliding and cool looking moves. ''Beat it, beat it''. Then he goes straight to the edge of the scene and freestyles. the crowds all scream for the brown haired guy that dances for them. But then.

A flash of flames, the crowd screams in sudden fear. Nate stumbles backwards, completely fine. Or actually not.

Nate: Ahh! What the hell is going on here?!

His jacket is on fire, and he can't get it off! He shakes his arms while trying to get the flames off himself. But the flames have caught onto his jacket. Hilbert rushes to him and tears the jacket from his step-brother. Who then swiftly turns to the crowd and continues singing

Nate: beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it, No one wants to be defeated. Showin' how funky and strong is your fight, It doesn't matter who's wrong or right. Just beat it, beat it, Beat it, beat it, beat it

Nate: No one wants to be defeated (oh no), Showin' how funky and strong is your fight, It doesn't matter who's wrong or right.

All of them: Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it, No one wants to be defeated (oh no). Showin' how funky and strong is your fight, It doesn't matter who's wrong or right

All of them: Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it, No one wants to be defeated. Showin' how funky and strong is your fight, It doesn't matter who's wrong or right.

Even after the ordeal with his jacket being set on fire, Nate delivered a performance Viridian will not forget in a while.

Nate: Great show Viridian!

His words earn his band standing ovation. His energy is still intact, so is his voice. He turns to his bandmates, and all besides Red are smiling in exhaustion. As for his jacket, it continued to burn while he sang, until someone from the technical team took it off stage to put it out.

Nate: This is not the last you'll hear of us Viridian! We'll be back sooner than you know it! Now enjoy the ordeal from the extremely beautiful band you know as Destiny!

One by one, the boys all retreat from the stage, going straight to the backstage part, to receive standing ovation from the team making sure everything is in order.

Now, it's Destiny's turn.

Wrapping up the last tour chapter from the boys

Woo damn, Nate almost getting burned? What is this?

If you liked this chapter, votes and comments are always appreciated

Besides that, i hope you will have a great day next.

That's all great people

Peace