A Moment For Black And White

Close to bedtime

As time went by, Hilbert went back to his band to make the time go. Chatting about whatever there was, he snuck a glance towards Destiny, to which he could see that Marius told Hilda of what was now being arranged. 

Her response was surprising, she looked content with it. But, she said nothing of it to her friends. Making him a bit nervous, what if she ignores it and secretly hates his proposal? 

Yet, that is something to find out for later. 

Ash: So tomorrow, it's first Beat It, then....which song was it again? 

Nate: wasn't it Until The End? 

Ethan: I don't know, i forgot in the chaos surrounding your burnt out throat. 

Red: ...

Ash: But....that's just two performances. Aren't we supposed to perform more than that in this city? 

Ethan: Too much lack of information ere. 

Hilbert: I think we'll find out tomorrow, let's first finish the performances of those two songs, then we'll see what is in store for us. 

Red: for once a good response from you. 

Nate: like you're one to talk Red, mr i shut up about everything. 

Serena: So our performances are Crush On You, then I Believe. But doesn't that make it too few performances here?

Leaf: it does, but....shouldn't there be added more by tomorrow? 

Rosa: Isn't that too late for being prepared? If we don't know which song to prepare for, things can go wrong. 

Lyra: Then again, we do know our songs, so it wouldn't be total catastrophe. 

Serena: But urff. I want to know. 

The pouting Serena makes Lyra let out a motherly chuckle before nudging her cheek.

Lyra: We all do Sere, but we gotta wait. 

While her bandmates are talking, Hilda remains silent. Oddly enough.

Serena: Don't you think so Hilda? 

Hilda: ...

Leaf: Hilda? 

Hilda is staring blankly into the table, lost in her own thoughts. 

Rosa: Should we shake her back? 

Lyra: Hmm, but wouldn't she be angered if we did? 

Serena: She doesn't look like in the mood for anger. Whatever that face is. 

Shrugging shoulders, Rosa and Lyra grab Hilda by her shoulders, then shake her out of her thoughts. 

Hilda: Woah, what's going on? 

Rosa: We've been talking about tomorrow, and you just dozed off. What's on tough girl? 

''Damnit Rosa. I was into thinking about tonight'' she thinks to herself as Rosa pouts. 

Hilda: Was just thinking about stuff too Rosa, don't you do the same?

Rosa: I do, but not when you're part of the conversation. It's rude. 

Hilda roles her eyes at the younger one. Lyra, feeling affectionate places an arm around Hilda and pulls her into the back of the sofa. 

Lyra: Don't worry Hilda, it's just a mood.