Tour Preparation #2

A good while later

Several songs have been practiced on by Destiny. And new concepts have been decided to be tried out.

On One Woman Army, Hilda decided to try out a concept of showing off more, using background dancers and knocking some of them down to mimic the line ''Knocking soldiers down like house of cards'' while also using a suit. The suit is looking a bit futuristic with spikes on her shoulders, it's black coloured with pink glints, her hair throughout the performance of One Woman Army will simply be in a ponytail to make it easier to focus. 

As for the two others who are supposed to be part of the performance, Lyra and Rosa. They too have been ''remodelled'' for One Woman Army. Lyra will be using a suit of her own which too will have spikes on her shoulders, combat boots to express some militaristic ideas while she would also learn to do small slide moves by Nate in dancing. (Meaning that there will be some small coreography in here)

Rosa's attire however would be a bit simple, she would dress in a white suit, looking a bit like a man's formal suit. 

Besides that, there wouldn't be any spectacular changes to attire or style for the other songs performed by Destiny. 

As for The Pokeband, they had a bit too many arguments with just about everyone to get any agreement going. Marius decided to intervene and got both parts to compromise. 

Beat It and They Don't Care About Us version 1 would be the only coreographed performances, Billie Jean would remain as Nate's only song(even though Ash was the one who wrote it). 

As for their more specific rock songs, Monster, Life Is A Highway and They Don't Care About Us version 2, there wouldn't be any dancing. And this was (No surprise) because of Red. He threatened to leave the tour if Nate wouldn't agree to only sing on Life Is A Highway, his reason? Because the fans loved to see Nate dance, and Red feared that they would demand him to do the same, something we all know he would refuse at every moment to do. 

AN: I feel like Red is making a rift appear in his relationship with his band, don't ya think?

At the moment the two bands are relaxing from exhaustion, both having exercised extensivelly throughout the day. 

While ten teenagers are lying on either ground or on something soft, the adults are talking.

Nate looks up at the sun, it's hot beams hitting him and trying to melt his body in warmth. He fidgets with his visor to make it shield his eyes, while also wiping away sweat from his forehead. 

He turns his look towards Marius who is discussing something with one of the sponsor men, the man doesn't look too happy with Marius, and in comparrison does not equal the safe feeling that Marius omits. But the conversation between the two is not hearable.

He hears Marius say something about dragon, the other man questioning him why dragon. 

''is Marius interested in dragons now?'' Nate thinks to himself, of course he doesn't have an answer for himself, but then he sees something.

There is something around Marius's neck, a necklace of sort. The eyes of his sponsor equal something that Nate has not seen in him, not guilt, but resentment. 

He scoots closer to listen better.

Marius: This symbol did wonders for me, it brought me a future you would never have understod.

Sponsor: Yet, you have not filled the right papers young man, where are you from?

Marius: That is none of your business, unless your wish is to take out me to get your greedy hands on the two bands. Which i won't ever allow