Tour #31 TDCAU (Regular Version)

A While Later

The crowd is tense once again. Many were ready to leave the scene for either home or to look for the performers, but they were told to stay for unknown reasons. 

However, in the shadows, we have another person watching the scene with annoyance. She stares at a poster of The Pokeband and Destiny, digging hate into it. The two front members is the center of her hate. 

Now having failed to take down her rival by harrassing her on private messages, she has no way of taking her so called revenge. She has lost her grip against the one fighting against. 

''If i can't take you down that way, I'm taking you down in front of your mom''

However, the scene then lights up. Sparks fly as first Nate appears on it. He is dressed with a black leather jacket, with a U on his chest and back. 

New sparks fly as suddenly Ash and Hilbert both appear as well. Ash appearing on the extreme left, having a T on his chest and back, Hilbert having an A on his chest and back. None of them has a cap on however, allowing Hilbert's slightly curled hair to annoy him. 

A third row of sparks fly as Red and Ethan appears as well. All of them are dressed with the same leather jacket, only with different letters on their chests and backs. Ash a T, Red a D, Ethan a C, Hilbert an A and Nate a U. 

Even with the less than good organised appearance, the crowd is already back into cheering mode. Each boy seems a bit different from what they first showed, all of them look like they're hurt to a degree, with varying degree of anger written on their faces. 

''I sincerely hope this one doesn't go to heck, that would prove Marius wrong, on such a good idea'' Ash thinks to himself. Now they really have to cooperate. 

Disclaimer: The lyrics went through a tiny change, so be prepared for one or two lines that is not in the lyrics i wrote for it the first time. 

Play the song on top

The first known tune the boys ever made public begins appearing. Children can be heard chanting the chorus, three times this is heard along with added lines of theirs, until the sounds really kick off. Each band member separates into their own places on the scene. Ash takes the right(or left if you look at it from the crowds perspective), Red the inner right, Ethan the midle, Hilbert the inner left and Nate the extreme left. Then the beats begin playing. 

More background sounds enter it as each band member begins moviing to the beats, carrying the crowd with them. The one moving the most, is Nate, The least moving is Red(unsurprisingly), but as of now, they're stuck doing this together. Everyone sounding alike due to their vocal ability. 

Ash: Skin head, dead head Everybody gone bad, Situation, aggravation Everybody allegation. 

Ethan: In the suite, on the news Everybody dog food, Bang bang, shot dead Everybody's gone mad

Nate and Hilbert: All I want to say is that They don't really care about us, All I want to say is that They don't really care about us

Red: Beat me, hate me You can never break me, Will me, thrill me You can never kill me

Hilbert: *** me, Sue me Everybody do me, Kick me, **** me Don't you black or white me

Ethan and Nate: All I want to say is that, They don't really care about us, All I want to say is that They don't really care about us

Ash: Tell me what has become of my life, I have only a brother who love me, I am the victim of police brutality, now

Ethan: I'm tired of bein' the victim of hate, You're rapin' me of my pride oh, for God's sake, I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy. Set me free

Nate: Skin head, dead head Everybody gone bad, Trepidation, speculation Everybody allegation

Red: In the suite, on the news Everybody dog food, Black man, black mail Throw your brother in jail

Hilbert: All I want to say is that They don't really care about us, All I want to say is that They don't really care about us

All five then make a snarl before continuing to sing, the crowd has become mesmerized by them sounding so alike.

Ash: Tell me what has become of my rights, Am I invisible because you ignore me? Your proclamation promised me free liberty, now

Ethan: I'm tired of bein' the victim of shame, They're throwing me in a class with a bad name, I can't believe this is the land from which I came.

Nate: You know I do really hate to say it, The government don't want to see, But if Arceus was watchin', He wouldn't let this be, no, no

Red: Skin head, dead head Everybody gone bad, Situation, speculation Everybody litigation

Hilbert: Beat me, bash me You can never trash me, Hit me, kick me You can never get me

All of them: All I want to say is that They don't really care about us, All I want to say is that They don't really care about US! 

Then it becomes wild. Sparks fly almost everywhere while Hilbert and Red snarl their throats out, Nate freestyles while Ethan makes rocking moves for the crowd, Ash walks around the stage, further making the crowd into the five boys. The five interact only with looks and almost screams as they all pose with the letters forming the word TDCAU. 

Ash: Some things in life they just don't want to see, But if Arceus was watchin', He wouldn't let this be, no, no

Ethan(Nate makes background noises): Skin head, dead head Everybody gone bad, Situation, segregation Everybody allegation

Red: In the suite, on the news Everybody dog food, Kick me, strike me Don't you wrong or right me

All of them(Nate): All I want to say is that They don't really care about us, (We're deep in fire)

All of them(Nate): All I want to say is that They don't really care about us, (I'm dead to remind you)

All of them(Nate):All I want to say is that They don't really care about us(Don't you sit back and watch, defeat it)

All of them: All of them: All I want to say is that They don't really care about, All I want to say is that They don't really care about, All I want to say is that They don't really care about us

As the lyrics end, the tiny performance doesn't as each band member continues to rock on scene. Nate showing off how flexible his body is, Ash how(apparently) handsome he is, Red how mysterious he is, Ethan how quick he is on footwork and Hilbert shows off  incredible vocal abilities(the last one i ran out of ideas). 

But like that, the boys have performed their song together, for truly the first time. 

''Damn, this was exhausting, but really, really cool'' 

Wrapping up another tour chapter of The Pokeband

So yes, i finally tried the new performance style out, and it didn't end up that bad. What do you think? 

Besides that, if you liked this chapter, votes and comments are always appreciated.

I hope you will have a great day next and will stay tuned for more to come.

That is all great people

Peace