Tour #35 Awake And Alive(2)

Play the song on top

Now there comes life from his bandmates, all join him in the midle to his side, as now they're on a last performance. Destiny prepares for their own parts, with Hilda flipping her mic. 

Ash: I'm at war with the world and they, Try to pull me into the dark, I struggle to find my faith, As I'm slippin' from your arms

Serena: It's getting harder to stay awake, And my strength is fading fast, You breathe into me at last.

Ash and Red(Serena and Leaf): I'm awake I'm alive, Now I know what I believe inside, Now it's my time., I'll do what I want 'cause this is my life, Here, (right here), Right now, (right now Stand my ground and never back down), I know what I believe inside

ARSL: I'm awake and I'm alive

They've started out perfectly, the crowds are already going crazy for them. Ash can only imagine how many are watching them right now, so it's time to bring out the strong vocals.

Ethan: I'm at war with the world cause I, Ain't never gonna sell my soul, I've already made up my mind, No matter what I can't be bought or sold.

Lyra: When my faith is getting weak, And I feel like giving in, You breathe into me again

Ash and Red(Serena and Leaf): I'm awake I'm alive, Now I know what I believe inside, Now it's my time, I'll do what I want 'cause this is my life, Here, (right here), Right now, (right now Stand my ground and never back down), I know what I believe inside

Guys: Waking up waking up, Waking up waking up, Waking up waking up, Waking up waking up.

Hilbert and Nate: In the dark, I can feel you in my sleep, In your arms I feel you breathe into me. Forever hold this heart that I will give to you, Forever I will live for you

Their throats begin burning as they almost scream into their mics. The bass continues while some of them begin cluthing their throats for air. Destiny is doing much better with far more energy to give.

Guys(girls): I'm awake I'm alive, Now I know what I believe inside, Now it's my time, I'll do what I want 'cause this is my life, Here, (right here), Right now, (right now Stand my ground and never back down), I know what I believe inside

Guys: Waking up waking up, Waking up waking up, Waking up waking up, Waking up waking up.

And just like that, they have kicked the last part off with perfect performances. The energy gets zaped out of the boys, but it returns just by watching how crazy the crowd has gone. They're screaming worse than when a superstar would rip off his shirt. ''But wait, aren't we kind of stars in that regard?'' Ash thinks to himself. He bows down, his hands land on his legs as he breathes out heavily. He can almost swear that he managed to spit in the mic more than once, just because of how his vocals sounded. 

He looks up again, the crowd still is screaming. His ears can almost not hear himself think because of the volume the crowd uses. They clearly have no understanding of the term inside voice. 

But, he can't leave the stage to rest, because he and his band is set to perform three songs in a row. With no rest. 

Serena: Thank you for hearing us Viridian! 

Now there arrives more screams for Destiny. As the guys struggle with their energy levels, Destiny is energetic and smiling. A clear divide between professionals and new amateurs. 

Serena: So while our tired co artists are to sing more, Destiny will take some time off to make sure we can give our best. Expect us later you lovely people!

And just like that, Destiny leaves the stage, making the whole stage room for the boys to perform on. 

''Gosh, how i really want to kill the ones who make us do that now'' he thinks to himself. He really wants a rest, but they have to continue. Making sure the show becomes the best it can be. 

Wrapping up another of the last tour performances

Well yep, here we go with another of the last tour chapters. They're honestly a bit odd to write now that i know we're reaching the end. Huh. One thing i want to know though, these tour chapters, how are they honestly? Are they readable? Or complete trash? Let me know and i'll see what i can do.

Besides that, if you liked this chapter, votes and comments are always appreciated. 

I hope you will have a great day next.

That's all great people

Peace