A true reveal

The night is upon them, time is approximately 19:00, two more hours and the performers are supposed to be sleeping. 

But both groups are far from tired, not an inch even. The two bands are talking about the experience that Nate and Rosa was about to suffer, making the boys angry and the females not too happy either.

Ash: And he said none would be able to touch him when he was done?

Nate: Precisely. That ugly face didn't help either when he began to try himself on us. 

Hilbert: Good decision of Marius to stay behind though, cause he was right in his suspicions.

Ethan: All the more reason to stop doubting him as much.

Red: But then again, if it wasn't right and nothing would have happened, how would he look then?

Ethan: You trying to think the other way around mr conspiracy?

Red: No, but i want you to think about the fact that he got us on the tour, and he knew the risks, so if anything had happened and he weren't suspicious, he would be the one getting criticism and we would have to stop touring.

Nate: That was a bit much Red, I think mr Conspiracy does have paranoia issues after anything happens.

''He didn't seem that bad when me and him saved Serena and Leaf from Paul's little attempt at having some virginity lost'' Ash thinks to himself as he observes the others debate. He doesn't find Red's words to be entirely true, how would Marius get more criticism than the security company who is supposed to be outside at all times?

Red however seems to have bigger issues with his new nickname

Hilbert: Well then, guess who would break us up with conspiracy theories

Ethan: I think it would be the red eyed guy, cause he lays down every theory to make people doubt something

Nate: i think the same, it's one thing that nothing bad did happen, but another that potential scenarios are thrown out wildly to make everyone think differently

Red: assholes

Ethan: Like you would be any better Red. Out of us all, you are the one who is the most difficult to work with. 

Red: And why do you think that is?

Hilbert: Guess it steems from stubbornness to have your will the entire time

Ash just shakes his head, debate about why he is difficult to work with. 

''I won't debate on this one, but i must say that the three have a point. Red is very stubborn whenever he wants something'' Ash thinks to himself, but then again, there might be some reason behind it. He just doesn't know it. 

With Marius

A long debate has gone on between the gym leader of Pewter City, Brock and Marius. Brock, the ever closed eye guy has tried telling Marius that things like the kidnapping incident is usual in Pewter. Marius however does not like that he does nothing to stop it.

Marius: And what?! You expect us to take the brunt of something you have to fix?!

Brock: I can't do anything. People here don't like to work, so they do the most to cash in on opportunities. Plus that the two was fair game

Marius's eye twitches

Marius: fair game? Fair game?! I'll tell you what is fair game, your career! 

Brock: How? You're not someone who can appoint people as you like.

Marius: Maybe not, but i know how to put in the correct words to have your gym leader post terminated and brushed away forever!