Three Girl Talk

The next day

Slowly, eyes open in the morning. A foggy sight enter the eyes of Leaf and Lyra, both waking up a bit later than usual. Leaf looks on the ceiling and yawns. Quite adorable if Lyra is to speak her mind of her blue eyed friend. As for herself, she stretches up to wake her body up. 

Both Serena and Hilda are up from their beds, probably to eat or do something. But neither Leaf nor Lyra feel like getting up, just not yet. 

Lying her head on her pillow again, Leaf looks at Lyra. Lyra's peaceful face brings happiness to Leaf, feeling comfort in those smiles she can give. 

Lyra: sleep well tonight? 

Leaf: Yup. Did you?

Lyra: Slept like a log. it's maybe boring here, but by no means a bad quality on their beds. 

Nodding, Leaf yawns again to Lyra's happiness. Seeing and hearing it from Leaf makes it ten times better in Lyra's little world. But she feels a bit sad about one thing. 

''She doesn't know that i'm bisexual. And if i have feelings for her, i don't want to lose her as a friend'' she thinks to herself. She is happy that some do know it, but she would like to be open about it without being judged. Being bisexual, gay or lesbian in these times are a dangerous thing. There's not a whole lot of people who understands or accepts that there is those who are different in their sexual orrientation. 

Knowing this, Lyra is just happy that she has understod what she is now, and not later. She likes both girl and boy alike. Which may explain why she wants to hear Leaf's yawn and cute responses. But she knows what pretty much everyone knows, she has her eyes out for a boy. Thinking about seeing them together, it makes Lyra almost tear up on the inside. The two would be so perfect together she thinks. 

But, the door slowly opens. Leaf and Lyra look towards the door, and sees their adorable rose girl. Rosa didn't come sleep with them yesternight, staying with Nate in the hospital the whole night. But she seems, oddly exited. 

Lyra: Morning Rosa. you seem very exited, did something happen in the night?

Closing the door, Rosa listens just to make sure no one listens to them. Then she comes over to them. 

Rosa: You two, i want a three girl talk, now. 

This makes both Lyra and Leaf quite happy, it's been a while since they had one of those. And they only have them when one of them has something to share. Both get out of their beds, before pushing them towards Rosa's to connect them all. 

After connecting the three beds, the three girls jump in them. Lyra's bed, which is in the middle becomes the hub for the three. Leaf and Rosa end up in one arm each of Lyra, like they're used to. 

Lyra: Like the good old times eh? 

Leaf: Oh yes. And the good times don't end when we can have a moment like this.

Lyra knows how to treat her friends with the level of affection they both like. She pulls Rosa to lie over her tighs, having her head lie on Leaf's lap. 

Lyra: So rose girl, how about telling how your night went with the most famous boy you'll ever share bed with? 

Obvious tease comment, Rosa just smiles. She has become resistant to the teasing due to what she experienced. 

Rosa: Girls..Nate is such a pure guy. 

The tone of her voice gives her away. Leaf let's out a tiny squeal while Lyra just smiles warmly at her. This is the stuff they sign up for everytime they have one of these talks.

Lyra: Pure? Come with it Rosie.

Rosa: you should have seen it. He was so talkative about his goals! He has the purest heart i have ever seen!

Leaf, feeling a tiny bit playful, presses Rosa on her nose. Making her cheeks get set ablaze. 

Leaf: Come with the details. We want the details!

Rosa: He talked about how he dances, why he wants to sometime be more popular than Unknown. Gosh! He was so pure in his reasons!

Seeing her just fangirl right out of nowhere, makes both Lyra and Leaf feel amused but also happy for her. Rosa has a thing for pure guys. 

But the rose girl has gotten more energy, she sits right up and scoots to the opposite side of Lyra and Leaf, allowing her total freedom to talk. 

Rosa: He was into so many details. He told that he wanted to raise money for charity to build a new hospital for sick people! 

Leaf: ooo, Rosa hit it big time with her guy. Tell more!

Rosa: I got so much more for you two. I asked him if he ever felt like he could do things solo, like alone. But he was more than convinced that he wouldn't do it alone. he said, ''I could probably do it solo. But, that would kill the fun of being a performer. There's all these stories of artists who do incredible on stage, but feel like sheeze in private. Being part of a band doesn't have that issue. The Pokeband, though we have some discussions where we don't always agree, are united because of our friendship. We have known each other pretty much all the time we have spent socially. We know how to stay united for eleven years, so i don't think we'll split just now''. He is so friend like! 

Lyra: This is news Rosa. He is more serious on friendship than we first thought. 

Rosa: I know! And i love that!

Rosa can't contain her exitement for the news she has brought. 

Leaf: Tell more, these details are making me go high on your cuteness!

Rosa: It's doing the same to me Leaf! Ahhh! ok ok. And he talked about our performance of Crush On You, boy how he was cute in his descriptions of us. ''The song and performance was perfect. There was no need for coreography because everything was already there. I felt like it was the most innocent loveable thing ever'', then he blushed before continuing ''I really liked it''. He was soo pure! 

Both Lyra and Leaf look at each other, neither knows what to say. Nate, who played the ukulele for their song liked their performance much more than he expressed at first. But knowing that makes both smile. 

Lyra: He sounds like Ethan when he first told his opinion on it. That just feels so cute. 

Leaf: Ahh i'm jealous. You two get the easy cute boys while i get no one. 

Lyra can't help but chuckle as Leaf makes a pouting face, not even Rosa can hold herself. 

Rosa: But you get the cool dude Leaf! Red is so cool!

Leaf: But he is so silent. I don't know what he thinks. 

Lyra: Maybe he just needs time with you to open up. It might help since we know too little. 

Leaf leans on her hand in a semi depressed manner. Lyra, gets an idea. 

Lyra: I think i know a way to get to know your red eyed crush. 

Wrapping up yet another chapter of The Pokeband

Due to the length of this book, i wonder how i'm going to fit every performance for the last cities. But i guess i'll figure that out soon enough. And one thing i wanna know, if i manage it, would ya like to read a blooper chapter? I have thought on it for a while and think it might be a load of fun to see what wrong went on behind the scenes. 

If you liked this chapter, votes and comments are always appreciated.

Besides that, i hope you will have a great day next and will stay tuned for more to come.

That's all great people

Peace