What does They Don't Care About Us mean?

The last chapter i used a song that is higly controversial, but i changed some of its lyrics. Now lets take a look.

'Skin Head Dead head everybody gone bad.

This here means the following: Nate says Skin and Dead head as a refference to all the people that get bullied in their school. Everybody gone bad means that everyone in the school is bad.

Situation Aggravation everybody Allegation.

Aggravation means the bad situation the Pokeband is in, bullying day in day out as well as their moms bad behaviour. Allegation means that everybody is accusing them off doing things they did not do. An example is that they were acused of hurting Pokemon.

In the suit on the news everybody dog food, Bang Bang shot dead everybody gone mad.

The first sentence i have no idea what means myself. The second means that if someone else got killed all would go mad.

They Don't Care about us. 

...

Beat me hate me you can never break me, will me thrill me you can never kill me. Hurt me sue me everybody do me, kick me strike me don't you black or white me!

The first sentence means basically what it says, they can be beaten but not broken, they can be hurt but never killed, Now for the third which originaly had a anti semitic sentence, i changed it because i didn't want to have the altered part which didn't sound good, besides i couldn't find anything that rhymed with do. The last sentence is part of the five boys being the victims of racism from the bullies who acused Ash of being so tan that he should be considered black. the four others were told they weren't white enough to be considered humans. 

Tell me what has become of my life, i have only a brother that love me, i am the victim of police brutality now!

The first sentence reffers to Ash and Red, mostly because their mother doesn't give a damn about what happens to them forcing them to depend on the other for emotional support. The second reffers to something that happened to them in the past, where they were acused of killing a pokemon, both were brought to court but were not found guilty. 

Im tired of being the victim of hate, your raping me off my pride oh for god sake! i look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy now.

The first sentence means shortly that they are tired of being hated for no reason, The second means that they are laughed at for no reason and that everyone is making fun off them. The third means that they seek support from Arceus him/herself to fulfill a prophecy of making the world peaceful without violence.

Skin head Dead head everybody gone bad, trepidation speculation everybody allegation! In the suit on the news everybody dog food, black man black male throw your brother in jail. 

The first is just a repeat. The second means that they are afraid of everyone hating them in the future. the third is a repeat. the fourth means that racism is on such a high level that you can basically throw your brother in jail for it.

All i want to say is that they don't really care about us. 

...

Tell me what has become of my rights, am i invisible cause you ignore me? your proclamation promised me free liberty now! 

The first asks why the five of them are allowed to be beaten when no one sees it, the second reffers to the school when it opened declared that every student had right to a safe study year at the school. 

Im tired of being the victim of shame your throwing me in a class with a bad name, i can't believe this is the land from which i came. 

The first sentence can just be read to be understood, they are tired of being shamed in front of the whole class and said to be a disgrace. The second means that they can't believe the land they came from allows such a tragedy. 

you know i'd really hate to say it, the government don't want to see it but if Arceus was watching, he wouldn't let this be no no. 

The first means that they would really hate to reveal all the problems to the government who thinks everything is alright, The government won't see it but if they would believe Arceus existed he wouldn't let the world be like it is. 

 Skin head Dead head everybody gone bad, situation speculation everybody litigation. 

The first is as always a repeat, the second im not to sure what means myself cause i can't find what litigation means.

Beat me bash me you can never trash me, hit me kick me you can never get me.

The two sentences is supposed to be read directly to be understood. 

All i want to say is that they don't really care about us.

...

Somethings in life they just don't want to see, but if Arceus is watching he wouldn't let this be no no.

The first means that the people don't want to embrace the hard truth that more and more people are being bullied and harrased in the world, The second says that if the people would believe that Arceus existed and watched them he wouldn't let the world do such things to itself.

Skin head Dead head everybody gone bad, situation segregation everybody allegation. 

The first is as always a repeat, the second claims that the people are slowly but surely going appart from each other. 

In the suit on the news everybody dog food, kick me strike me don't you wrong or right me.

The first is a repeat, the second means that people can kick them and strike them but they will always be right in what they say.

All i want to say is that they don't really care about us.

This sentence is directed at the school, the other students and their families.

Well now im wrapping up this chapter.

I hope you can forgive me for using this song but i had this idea for so long. 

Have a good day next and tell me if you want more chapters.

That is all.

Peace.