A Whole new situation

From last time: the boys took time to relax towards the next days to come. 

Radio: And today we have gotten word that the band Destiny is releasing a new song! written and sung by Lyra Kotone and Rosa Mei. but they have said to not play the song until tonight. we're excited for what the two lovely females have come up with!

Ash: and all the while, they don't even know that it is us they get help from. 

Red: i guess they just can't figure it out, but hopefully today won't have to be terrible.

Nate: you can dream Red, but dreams are only dreams in this world. 

Ethan: but dreams are also worth considering, cause you can work towards it. 

Hilbert: but how am i gonna become Superman then?

Ethan: like i said, dreams!

HONK!

The buss is there. The Pokeband walks in and sits down in their regular places. 

And Destiny narowly gets on with the buss driver being a small bit irritated. And the females sits down close to the boys, just to make sure they know what they're doing. 

A long buss ride later.

All the students exit the buss. And as soon as Destiny exits the buss they get showered with fans wanting a autograph. The Pokeband smirks in a second and walks inside the school. 

When Destiny finally manages to get out of the mess, they also walk inside the school to have first lesson. 

Teacher Sinji: so outcasts, i heard you performed a song yesterday huh? well guess what, YOU SUCK AS A BAND!

This causes the Pokeband to flare up in anger. 

Ash: so is your opinion teacher, but we couldn't care less about the opinion of someone who lies for his own amusement.

Teacher Sinji: Detention to all five of you!

Now he went too far.

Students: you're too hard on them! 

And Paul's father gets showered down with angry comments from a crowd that has risen up to help their new stars. 

Destiny odly enough also joins the protest and calls him out for being a bad teacher.

Until he threatens all of them with detention if they do not stop. 

Teacher Sinji: since you all have forgotten how you're supposed to be you're all receiving punishments for it! 

He orders the students into a line to be smacked on their hands by him. 

And every single student cries out in pain from it. not even Destiny is spared. 

Teacher Sinji: that should do it. now get your books out cause you're going to study for a test that we're gonna have tomorrow!

The students groan in anger and frustration. they get their books up and begins reading the pages for the subject. It's economy in social studies and geography. no history. 

Ethan clutches his hair in frustration, he hates economy just as much as Ash hates humiliation. Sinji has gotten much worse just for nothing.

Red has a relative ok time as he understands geography. Hilbert spends time, sharing knowledge with Nate. 

Sinji walks around, wielding a stick to smack the students with. And on purpose he smacks The Pokeband harder than the rest. 

Hilda: don't you think the teacher has gone too far?

Lyra: i do, he hits them harder than the rest, and i don't like it.

Serena: we got to complain to the headmaster. 

Leaf: not now, you know how Sinji is when students go out of the lesson. 

While the females are discussing, the boys try their best to keep their anger on the inside. 

RING.

finally recess. 

The students rise up and walk out of the classroom, thanking whatever god they worship that they don't have teacher Sinji more today. 

And then it goes wild.

Once the Pokeband walks out of the classroom there are like 100 students waiting for them. 

Ash: what is going on?

Red: you're asking me? i'm just as clueless as you. 

Students: WE LOVE YOUR SONG!

And then a lot of them run at the five boys, asking for autographs, asking them to consider a relationship and many other things.

Meanwhile.

Destiny slipped out thanks to the boys taking the attention away. 

Hilda: now good headmaster, you're in the need of some knowledge. 

Rosa: i don't think telling her in that way will help us much. who should tell?

Leaf: not me, she is scary.

Lyra: i don't dare.

Hilda: Serena?

Serena: fine, i will do it. 

Wrapping up yet another chapter of The Pokeband.

have an awesome day next and i'll see yall in the comments down below. 

Peace.