A New Change

Backstage

Having watched the two sisters performing together made many warm smiles come forth. Serena, who was the only one who saw that Leaf was struggling decided to go out there and help her sis perform her song. For the boys who don't perform that closely together, this speaks volumes of loyalty that Serena has to her sister. 

Ash: She really went out of her way to help Leaf there. That's some great level of loyalty. 

Nate: It tells, she has moved on from the old Serena who restricted. I find it refreshing to see how she now is far more open. 

The two sisters appear from the stage, both a bit exhausted from the performance, but still smiling like never before. Just as they appear, the remaining part of Destiny catches them in a sudden group hug, making the audience go aww. 

''Boys, i need a word with you all'' 

The boys turn around, and leaning against a wall, is their manager. Marius has his arms crossed, wearing a smirk that can just be described as cocky. His attire however is more of a regular person it seems. 

Marius: That was good performances from you all. But, there is more to come in this city. 

This makes the boys look at each other with uncertainty. How many will they have to do? 

Marius: However, i got some news that changes things. 

Ash: what kind of news? 

Ash's question hits right on spot for Marius it seems. 

Marius: You know that the seventh place we were meant to visit is Cinnabar Island? 

Ethan: yes, but, is it really an island? 

Marius: Yes it is, and we just got word. The volacano on the island, erupted again. 

Shock becomes rampant in the boys. The volcano on Cinnabar erupted? 

Hilbert: But wasn't that volcano dormant? 

Marius: The security on the island made grave mistakes and miscalculated the whole process. Just an hour before eruption did they realise that they had fucked up big time, so they ordered evacuation. They got everyone off the island, but plenty more houses got destroyed. Meaning we won't be able to get there safely, and therefore, the performance scheduled on the island has been transferred to Fucshia and Viridian City. So there's double performances now, for you and for Destiny. 

Nate: But, doesn't that mean more for today? Or is it more tomorrow? 

Marius: Well, i thought of having you practice for something before letting you off. Something i discussed with Jason. 

Ethan: Dad? What did he want with us? 

Marius: He merely suggested that i shape your performances differently. Cause one thing he realised, that is a good point to make, is that your songs though are great for cooperation, they don't really let you all get to enjoy the stage as much as possible. 

This makes the guys confused. They don't enjoy the stage as much as possible? 

Ash: what do you mean by that? 

Marius: Just rewatch yourself on stage. How many of you are actually singing and performing something else than playing an instrument at a time? 

Ash: Well.....umm, for Life Is A Highway some of us sing. 

Marius: That proves the point, there's only one song to display you all can work on cooperation besides in instrument playing. 

Three out of five guys look confused at him, Ash rubs his back head in embarrassement from trying to prove Marius wrong. Red however remains silent, but his look equals something not too pleasant. He seems to know where this is going.