Tour #36 Monster (2)

Still feeling tired, the boys all let each have personal space by splitting up. Red on the extreme left, Hilbert on the inner left, Ash in the middle. Ethan on the inner right and Nate on the extreme right(seen from the crowds view mind you).

Ash rises from his tired stance, he still doesn't like the vocal range he has to use for the three performances that he has to finish. The rock voice always tires him out, leaving his throat burning and his energy zapped in a blink. 

Nonetheless, they have to finish what they started. But, to kick it off, he has to give a signal that he finds weird looking. He was instructed to point his fist in the air to kick off the song. He feels his frustration build when he remembers the exact words used when he questioned them.

''My fist in the air? Why?'' ''It will boost your image as the cool one of your band'' ''Cool one? Of my band? I don't know where you got your education from but it's not MY band, it's the band i'm a part of'' ''Whatever, the ones playing your song knows what to expect, and you better deliver. If you don't want a prime embarrassment in front of so many people''

He glared daggers into Giovanni after being told to do that. And worse was, Marius wasn't even there. In fact just before they went out, Giovanni told Marius he had a phonecall for him, just so he could tell this without threats from Marius. ''I don't like what i have to do Giovanni, It's not fair to force on me something like this'' he thinks to himself.

He looks to his right, Red and Hilbert is ready. Both do seem to be anxious about how to do this though. To his left, Ethan and Nate are ready. Neither seem to be nervous, for now at least. 

A unwell feeling rises in the raven haired teen, as he forms his hand into a fist, and points it to the roof. He closes his eyes once he hears it, the fan screams. He holds his fist in the air, and he feels himself becoming awkward, as he knows his bandmates are giving him weird looks. 

The song doesn't start. ''What are they waiting for?'' Ash thinks to himself, why aren't they starting the song yet? ''I can't keep my hand there, this is freaking uncomfortable'' he thinks to himself. Slowly, he lowers his hand. And only then

Play the song on top

Does the song start. Making his heart jump five miles in his chest. He silently curses at Giovanni for doing that to him. He just got played so hard. Nonetheless, now they're into it.

Red: The secret side of me, I never let you see, I keep it caged but I can't control it. So stay away from me, the beast is ugly, I feel the rage and I just can't hold it.

Hilbert: It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls, It comes awake and I can't control it, Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head, Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

R and H: I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin, I must confess that I feel like a monster, I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun. I must confess that I feel like a monster, I, I feel like a monster, I, I feel like a monster

What a start for the two on the left, now for the ones on the right. 

Ethan: My secret side I keep hid under lock and key, I keep it caged but I can't control it. 'Cause if I let him out he'll tear me up, break me down, Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

E and N: I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin, I must confess that I feel like a monster. I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun, I must confess that I feel like a monster. I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin, I must confess that I feel like a monster, I, I feel like a monster, I, I feel like a monster

H, A and N: It's hiding in the dark, it's teeth are razor sharp, There's no escape for me, it wants my soul, it wants my heart. No one can hear me scream, maybe it's just a dream, Maybe it's inside of me, stop this monster

Ash(Red in a dark voice):I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin, I must confess that I (feel like a monster)

All of them: I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun, I must confess that I feel like a monster, I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin, I must confess that I feel like a monster.

All of them: I've gotta lose control, here's something radical, I must confess that I feel like a monster

All of them: I, I feel like a monster x4

And just like that, song number one is finished. But just like with the dual singles, it tires the throat out. The boys gasp for breath almost while they feel their throats burn. 

But the crowds, they loved it. Viridian, along with Pewter like the rock music the most, and this satisfied many wishes for their rock song likes. 

However, they're about to get two more songs that are greater than Monster. And Ethan feels nervous, as now he has to sing his own song, without playing the guitar.

Wrapping up another of the last tour chapters

These are late because i was sent to a place i did not like, where i lost inspiration for a few days. Now i'm about to finish these. 

If you liked this chapter, votes and comments are always appreciated.

Besides that, i hope that you will have a great day next and stay tuned for more to come.

That is all great people

Peace