How do you want it to sound?

From last time: Hilda almost got taken by a weird individual, but she got saved by Hilbert whom she asked a favor off. 

Ash: She wants what?!

Hilbert: i told ya, she wants us to come in person to make a rock song for the contest. 

Red: why would she ask that of us?

Hilbert: and you're asking me? i don't know how females think. 

Ethan: i don't have a problem with it. 

Nate: me neither. 

Ash: this here is crazy, how is she gonna perform it if WE make the song?

Hilbert: don't ask me how she thinks to solve that problem. the point is, she knows that we're the guys that made many of their songs that became hits. now she wants us to do the same so she has something new to perform.

Red: for once, i question a females logic. 

Ash: you always question logic Red.

Ethan: well, what do you say? 

Ash: argh, ok. but then i'm sending you two plus Hilbert to her.

Hilbert: why? 

Ash: drums. 

Hilbert: ah ok. 

Red: off you go then. 

The three guys rise from their chairs and walks out. Red goes to the PC and sends Hilda a message, informing her off the three others being on their way. 

Ash: so Red, something interesting happen around?

Red: not much, people have been trying their best to find our house, lucky us that they can't find it. 

Ash: guess so. But what about Destiny? they seem to be more interested in us.

Red: they would be, after all we have become their main rival for popularity, and i found a site yesterday where people were allowed to vote for who they thought would win the contest, turns out that we're 10% in favor to win it. 

Ash: wow, has their fans began leaving or what?

Red: the main reason i could find was that many wanted something new to listen to. and since Destiny is a female band only, many has gone over to us to have some variety when listening. 

Ash: be honest Red, what is your opinion of the girls?

Red: my opinion? it is a mix of emotions. we have Leaf and Serena, a lovely sister pair, Lyra, a smiling individuall who knows her stuff, and then we get Hilda, a little too competetive person who doesn't know when to stop. lastly there is Rosa, a adorable individuall with a special meaning. 

Ash: is that all?

Red: of course, what else am i supposed to say?

Ash: i thought you would finally confess that you have feelings for Leaf. *smirk*

Red: just like you do for Serena? i see your flirting with her day after day. *smirk back*

The brothers continue their small bickering while the three others have reached their destination. 

Ethan knocks on the door, and when the door opens there is a bald man with a black suit. 

Man: can i help you three?

Hilbert: we have been dispatched to help Hilda White in making a new song.

Man: i haven't gotten word of that, so piss off before i call the police.

The man slams the door into Hilbert's face. 

Nate: rude much?!

Ethan: you could say that again. hasn't she told anyone that we're gonna help her? 

Hilbert rubs his face after getting slammed in the face. 

Suddenly the door opens again and Hilda appears instead of the other man.

Hilda: sorry about him, he is a little overprotective of me.

Hilbert: you got your own bodyguard or what? 

Hilda: yep, well come in then, i need this done before the rest comes home.

The boys share a confused look with each other before they walk inside. It is a pure studio. but not impressive in any way for the boys. 

Hilbert: i have seen better before. but i guess it will have to work. 

Hilda leads them to the recording set, and there stands the exact same piece of instruments the boys have at their own studio.

Hilbert: you already found out how you want it played?

Hilda: yup, i stayed up all night in making it perfect.

Ethan and Nate shares yet another confused look while Hilbert sits down with the drums. 

Hilbert: so, shall we begin then? 

Hilda: you two! get the two guitars!

Ethan and Nate occupy their designated instruments. And from there begins the hell on earth. Hilda rules them like a dictator and shouts violently at them when things go wrong. Ethan and Nate get angered by this as neither likes being ruled by someone that harsh. 

Hilbert plays like he should, making him escape the two others shouts. but he does voice his protest in her being so hard on them. 

And long out in the night the boys continue to perfect the song, taking a heavy toll on them. 

Timeskip, 5 hours later.

Hilda: now it is perfect!

Ethan and Nate breathes out, Hilbert falls down on the floor out of exhaustion. 

Hilbert: this better be worth it, this is nowhere near how tired we're supposed to be when we're done. 

Nate: i say this here got a little to much of a dictator style song, can't say i would like to make one again if this is the usual when you make your songs.

Ethan: me neither, you're far too harsh on everyone. 

Ethan and Nate exits the building while Hilbert rises up and looks on Hilda with a dead serious look.

Hilbert: next time Hilda, make sure to actually thank me when i get us to come over. cause this here is far too much than what i'm able to accept. I'm beginning to regret that i saved you yesternight. 

Hilbert walks out of the studio and walks home with his step brother while Hilda is thinking.

Hilda: am i really that harsh? 

She doesn't get to think for long until she needs to go home. on the way she brainstorms how to become a little better human. 

Hilda's thoughts: the day i perform the new song, the girls are going to get a complete new me.

Wrapping up yet another chapter of The Pokeband. 

If you liked this chapter, votes and comments are appreciated.

Have a great day ahead.