Tour #14 SNB

Play the song on top

All of them: I pick all my skirts to be a little too sexy, Just like all of my thoughts they always get a bit naughty. When I'm out with my girls I always play a bit bitchy, Can't change the way I am sexy naughty bitchy me.

Hilda: I'm the kind of girl that girls don't like, I'm the kind that boys fantasize. I'm the kind that your momma and your daddy were afraid you'd turn out to be like.

Leaf: I may seem unapproachable but that's only to the boys who don't have the right approach or ride that makes a girl like me want to hop in and roll.

Lyra: People think it's intimidating when a girl is cool with her sexuality, I'm a 180 to the stereotype girls like staying home and being innocent.

All of them: I pick all my skirts to be a little too sexy, Just like all of my thoughts they always get a bit naughty. When I'm out with my girls I always play a bit bitchy, Can't change the way I am sexy naughty bitchy me

Lyra(Hilda): My mouth never takes a holiday, I always shock with the things I say (I was always the kid in school who turned up to each class bout an hour late)

Leaf: And when it comes to the guys I'd lay, I'd always pick the ones who won't figure out that I was clearly rebel to the idea of monogamy.

Lyra: People think it's intimidating when a girl is cool with her sexuality, I'm 180 to the stereotype girls like staying home and being innocent.

All of them: I pick all my skirts to be a little too sexy, Just like all of my thoughts they always get a bit naughty. When I'm out with my girls I always play a bit bitchy, Can't change the way I am sexy naughty bitchy me.

Leaf: Sexy 3x

Lyra: naughty 3x

Hilda: bitchy 3x me

Repeat 1x

Lyra: People think it's intimidating when a girl is cool with her sexuality, I'm 180 to the stereotype girl like staying home and being innocent.

All of them: I pick all my skirts to be a little too sexy, Just like all of my thoughts they always get a bit naughty. When I'm out with my girls I always play a bit bitchy, Can't change the way I am sexy naughty bitchy me.

Hilda(Lyra): I like all of my shorts to be a little too shorty, Unlike all of my guys I like them tall with money. (I love all of my nights to end a little bit nasty, Can't change the way I am sexy naughty bitchy me)

All of them: I pick my skirts to be sexy, Just like my thoughts a bit naughty. When I'm out with my girls...bitchy, Can't change I am. Sexy naughty bitchy me

And just like that, the two performances are finished. 

Lyra and Hilda, both feeling quite edgy did more than just tease the audience. They had the audacity to wear controversial outfits for themselves. Which was, more or less very revealing of their body parts. Luckily, no nudity. 

Hilda went for a very her like style, leather primarlily with everything black. A light jacket that revealed a black bra underneath. And during her performance she did actions that looked to Leaf like it was meant to make people get turned on. 

Lyra on the other hand dressed herself in a similar style to her normal outfit, only that she dropped her sweater for nothing underneath, revealing a white bra strap, but oddly enough she seemed to have bathed in glitter. Cause during her whole appearance, her skin light up when seen in the right direction. Unlike Hilda she did not do anything close to what Hilda did. 

But even so, the audience has gone completely nuts. There's flags up saying i luv yu and stuff resembling that. 

With a confident but yet tired look, the three girls bow down in respects for the audience. And the lights, they fall silent. 

Being on the dark scene doesn't change anything for Leaf.

''This..This feeling. it's so special. To be on stage and showing who i really am. I now understand why Marius always wanted us to tour, this is what it means to be on tour'' she thinks to herself. Slowly, she walks off stage. 

Appearing backstage, she sees Serena and Rosa both awaiting them patiently. The smile on their faces reveal that they're satisfied. 

But, just as she takes a step inside. She falls down. Almost faceplanting on the floor. 

Leaf: Woah. That...was unexpected. 

Lyra, the always loveable friend helps her up. 

Lyra: I take it you never wore heels like this. So that explains the fall. You didn't move much throughout the performance.

Leaf: I guess not, and i'm feeling delighted that i can throw these in the trash. Wearing heels suck big time.

While the girls can rest, the same can not be said for The Pokeband. They're now going to perform the most controversial song they've ever listened to. And four of them are far from positive on the lyrics of the first song.

Wrapping up yet another tour chapter of The Pokeband

Double updaye, YAY! That's how it goes when i get inspiration and morale back. Heck yea!

If you liked this chapter, votes and comments are always appreciated.

Besides that, i hope you will have a great day next and will stay tuned for more to come.

That's all great people

Peace