Tour #20 Monster

After a tiny switch of singer and instrument players, the boys are ready once again to perform. 

Play the song on top

Ash: The secret side of me, I never let you see, I keep it caged but I can't control it. So stay away from me, the beast is ugly, I feel the rage and I just can't hold it.

Ash: It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls, It comes awake and I can't control it, Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head, Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

Ash: I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin, I must confess that I feel like a monster, I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun. I must confess that I feel like a monster, I, I feel like a monster, I, I feel like a monster

Ash: My secret side I keep hid under lock and key, I keep it caged but I can't control it. 'Cause if I let him out he'll tear me up, break me down, Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

Ash: I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin, I must confess that I feel like a monster. I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun, I must confess that I feel like a monster. I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin, I must confess that I feel like a monster, I, I feel like a monster, I, I feel like a monster

Ash and Nate: It's hiding in the dark, it's teeth are razor sharp, There's no escape for me, it wants my soul, it wants my heart. No one can hear me scream, maybe it's just a dream, Maybe it's inside of me, stop this monster

Ash(Red in a dark voice):I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin, I must confess that I (feel like a monster)

Ash: I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun, I must confess that I feel like a monster, I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin, I must confess that I feel like a monster.

Ash: I've gotta lose control, here's something radical, I must confess that I feel like a monster

Ash: I, I feel like a monster x4

And there, the performance is over. The boys have rocked an entire city for the third time in a row. 

Meanwhile

Marius is arguing. The sponsors called him to a meeting to discuss a new performance schedule they wanted to be put into action immediately. When Marius saw the schedule he became outraged. Seven performances a day and no rest periods, he even shouted at them ''have you no rest days in your company?!'' 

All they answered with was the usual. ''We make the rules, you put them into action'' Whereas Marius answered them with ''It's not up to you to put lives on the matter of performances, they're teenagers for crying out loud! You can't put a plan like this into motion knowing what has happened with others''. 

The man that represents the sponsors is a man with an iron fist. He cracks down at everything he deems to be out of line. As with Marius's attempts at giving them more times to relax. His name being Ion doesn't exactly give any other vibes than being like steel. 

Marius: How can you act so inhuman against teenagers? Does none of you care about their mental health? 

Ion: I couldn't care even if i wanted to. Be lucky you get paid at all. Every teenager that takes the road into this business are getting harshness from another world. And you know it