A Unexpected Birthday.

On the news.

News Man: We're exited to reveal that the final of the school contest in Kanto will be dueled out by the two fan favorites of the year, The Pokeband has made stunning progress and has beaten everyone besides Destiny who has also kept up the performances. 

News Woman: Yesterday we also got news that the men who gave the boys a beating has been released from prison, apparently they have been bailed out by the father of one of them. And we're so lucky to actually have the man in studio today. Welcome Grant Sinji. 

Grant: thanks for having me on here. 

News Man: so you are the father of Paul Sinji, is that right? 

Grant: damn right you are. Paul is a good boy, all the things about him beating up those other boys are a lie.

News Woman: uhm, that is not what we have as facts. It says specifically in the reports that....

Grant: Lies, don't believe lies against my son! He did nothing of the sort! 

News Man: changing topics, you were also a teacher on the same school as both your son and his four friends. What subjects did you teach in? 

Grant: i was a teacher in history and science, loved by the students, besides the fraud of five students. 

News Woman: frauds? 

From The Boys perspective.

The Pokeband is watching the news, all are enraged at Grant's words. 

Ash: that's a freaking lie! 

Red: he is twisting the story to his liking. 

Ethan: how dare he?! 

Hilbert: guys, calm. We have to keep ourselfs sane. This might be bad looking, but if we answer him it will surely spiral out of control. 

Nate: Hilbert is right, if we don't respond, he won't be taken into more interviews. 

Ash: but don't you see what he is doing?! 

Nate: of course i'm seeing it. But if we respond, he gets what he wants. 

Red: what he wants? 

Ethan: wait, i see it now. He wants us to respond and get our anger to get the better of ourselves. That way he can make us look bad overtime. 

Ash: that idiot. Oh well. what's on our schedule? 

Red: practice this day, celebrate tomorrow and then perform They Don't Care About Us 2.0

Ash: i don't think it's worth celebrating tomorrow, no one knows when i turn older.

Ethan: Ash, come on. We are here, and that's enough. When no one else knows, we are all you need. Even Red knows that.

Red: hey!

Ash sighs.

Ash: you're right Ethan, guess tomorrow will be at least a little good. 

Hilbert: oh it will Ash, it's gonna be YOUR day. 

Ash smiles at his friends. 

Ash: but, first we gotta practice. 

The four others nod and occupy their instruments, then they begin to play the tunes for They Don't Care About Us. 

With Marius.

Marius is with the Principal, or Diantha. And he along with Grant Sinji is arguing. 

Marius: i highly object to allow the five in again. It will only cause further problems for other students. 

Grant: bullsh*t, you haven't even seen any bullying in your life Marius. Plus you can't prove that they bully anyone.

Marius: but i can get people to acknowledge that those five has hurt people.

Diantha: both of you calm down. 

Grant: with all respect Diantha, you must let them back in. Think of your school's reputation if you would not have students in.

Marius: the reputation is already bad enough Grant, because of your son that is. Students have fled this school and killed themselves because of the whole uncertainty. 

Grant: where is the proof? 

Marius: news articles, one in particular says that a ten year old boy was rushed to the hospital for breaking his jaw, after being released from hospital he said your son had done it. 

Grant: if he would do anything he regreted he would have told me. he hasn't said anything. 

Marius: maybe because he doesn't want you to know the real truth. 

Diantha: i must say it is difficult to listen to you two. Marius, i'm sorry but i have to let them in. 

Marius: you do know that you're endangering far more students by doing this Diantha?

Diantha: that may be, but as a safety meassure, i will position teacher's in every hallway and every park to make sure that students does not get hurt. 

Marius: whatever you say is good for this school. 

Marius leaves Diantha's office, he closes the door. 

Though he isn't showing it he is furious. 

Marius's thoughts: does she even realise how many students are going back into their shells by letting those five in?! It's going to be a massacre!

He walks around in the hallway before suddenly he bumps into someone. 

Marius: ouch, that wasn't good. 

He then sees that it is Serena he has found. 

Marius: oh sorry Serena, i didn't see ya there. 

Serena: it's ok Marius, actually i was looking for you.

Marius: did you now? well what can i help you with? 

Serena: do you know if there are any incoming birthday's in this school? 

Marius: why do you want to know that?

Serena: i'm just curious.

Marius: now that you mention it, there is one birthday that is tomorrow.

Serena: really?! who is it?

Marius smirks before he says: Ash Ketchum.

At the mention of Ash, Serena begins blushing. 

Marius: oo, what do we have here? a blushing Serena. maybe someone is in love here?

Serena fails to answer him as she is fighting her thoughts for the best thing to do.

Serena: u.uhm. t.thank you for i.informing me m.Marius. i.i got to go.

Serena scurries away with Marius watching her.

Marius: it is clear as day that she has fallen in love with him. 

Wrapping up yet another chapter of The Pokeband. 

What do you think of this book so far? (considering that it is very long) 

If you have an opinion of this book, feel free to tell me in the comments down below.

Have a great day next and stay tuned for more to come.

That's all great people. 

Peace.