Reactions To Change

Backstage

Destiny watched the whole ordeal on the stage, and all of them had their jaw drop. 

The boys made true to fulfilling the high expectations put on them for singing a song all five. And the whole performance put on by them has put forth what they really are like people. The interviews they did long ago compares nothing to what they did just now. 

Ash didn't do as much as Nate did, but he is displayed on stage to be a fun lover, sure once he knows how to do stuff, and that he can be a good leader of their band when needed. 

Red did the least out of them, displaying his shyness but incredible vocal ability. While doing very little in terms of actual moving around, he could show emotion like no other on stage. 

Ethan did the most out of himself on stage, being able to improvise a poor dance compared to Nate. But his personality matches what one would call fun loving and a party animal.

Hilbert displayed something entirely different to the three others, a more strength based character as he flexed his arm muscles while he sang. A big way of showing off, making Hilbert be seen as pretty much a show off. 

Nate, the designated dancer and coreographer of the band did the most out of them all. He freestyled on stage like no one else ever seen. His energy as well as preciseness in dance made him stand clearly out from the rest as an innovator. 

On stage

Still exhausted, the boys all make a last stand together. Bowing down one by one in respect of the crowds staying where they were. They know one has to say something, but who shall say it? Nate looks on Hilbert who shakes his head. 

Nate whispers: But they gotta receive a thanks. 

Hilbert whispers back: I know, but i ain't saying it. 

Hilbert turns to Ethan who does not look like he can say any words for the band, at all. Red they know won't say anything. 

''I'd rather spare him that, if he will break out of that shell he is stuck in'' Hilbert thinks as Red makes one awkward look apparent by all the screams from the crowds. That leaves only one person left who can do it. 

Ash: Fuchsia!

Ash gulps before he steps forward, becoming the center of attention for everyone there. He looks out on them all, wondering how there is space enough for so many people. 

Ash: This has been one great performance after another. You're one of the best crowds we have had on this tour. Thank you so much for coming! 

Then he sees something. 

While talking, he kept his look on the crowd, smiling while giving them praise. But once he looked up, he could see a glimpse of a hair colour he does not like. Orange. But it disappeared before he could see it any longer. 

''It can't be. She was beaten in court by Marius'' He thinks to himself. 

''But, if she is back. That might mean'' 

An unpleasant panick feeling begins spreading in him. If she is here, and if he knows her well enough, she will try something unpleasant on them. 

Ash: w.we'll see you all soon! Stay great! 

He turns around, and walks fast towards the door to the backstage area. His bandmates, follow him confused over the look he gave before passing them. Something is on the rise. 

But there's more than one person who knows of Misty's presence, and he is ready to deal with her. 

The boys reach the backstage area, and there's no one there. An empty room is what they get treated to. 

Ash: What? Where is everybody? 

It's like everyone deserted them. No sound can be heard. Cables run, everywhere. Electronic devices keeping much of everything alive is there, but no people to run them. 

Ash: Did everything just funtion on it's own? 

Red: Uh Ash? What's with the paranoia? 

Ash doesn't find it fit to answer him and walks further in the room. Not even in the halls is there anyone. ''Why isn't anyone here?'' he thinks, where did they all go? 

Ethan: Ash? Has sanity left you or what?

His heartbeat goes up, what is Misty up to? Why did she follow them? Where is she now? 

Looking to the left, there's nothing there. Looking to the right, there's nothing there either. ''Something just isn't right'' he thinks to himself. But, if he meets Misty all of a sudden? How does he deal with her? Sure he could just hit her, but....would he really dare to do that? He has never hit anyone in his life, unless one means hitting Red playfully. 

Can he actually hit another person? Much less a girl? Unlike Red and Hilbert who can hit for no reason, Ash himself isn't violent by nature. Like Ethan and Nate, he can control his anger to not use violence. 

But while he struggles on the question of if he could actually hit someone, it fails to dawn on him, that he and his bandmates are only some steps away from Destiny who is up to perform Everytime We Touch, again. 

Wrapping up another chapter of The Pokeband

Grand oof on my part for not getting to write this earlier. Massive apoligies. 

If you liked this chapter, votes and comments are always appreciated.

Besides that, i hope you will have a great day next and will stay tuned for more to come.

That's all great people

Peace