Real motives

Downstairs.

Nate is eating breakfast along with Rosa, who pulled him with her when he woke up.

Nate's thoughts: this girl is adorable when she does things like this. Heck, she is adorable even now.

Adorable he thinks she is, as she is a quick eater, finishing her meal before Nate has even finished half of his. 

Rosa: done!

Rosa then washes her dish while Nate looks on her in awement. 

Nate: how do you do that?

Rosa: do what?

She turns to him with a adorable smile. 

Nate: eat so quick? are you like a machine or what?

Rosa giggles and says: no Nate, of course i'm not a machine. i just eat very fast to get it over with. 

Nate takes a bite of his toast while Rosa continues washing the dishes. She is oddly taking more work that she doesn't need to. Doing more dishes that was from yesternight. 

While Nate is eating, the two upstairs are still in bed. Hilbert is hell bent on continuing to tease Hilda, and she seems to glow red for every minute. 

Yet in his grip she feels remarkably safe and warm, though also very embarrassed.

His breath fans on her whole face while his eyes are eyeing hers. It's unclear what he really wants, or intends to do.

Hilda's thoughts: if only i hadn't been so cold yesternight i might have not endured this teasing!

Hilbert: why so down? can't handle staying in my grip now? 

Hilda curses herself again, he is like a mind reader, only worse because he is hot. 

Hilda: ....

Hilbert: maybe you need more to like it.

Hilda's thoughts: NO DAMNIT!

He then drags his nose over her cheeks, making them burn further, while she fails to resist or do anything. 

Downstairs again Nate has finally finished his meal, and is sitting on the couch. 

Nate's thoughts: why are those two taking so damn long to get out of bed?

Suddenly the doorbell goes off, whereas Rosa opens it. Nate raises his eyebrow at the doorbell.

Nate's thoughts: do they come over to get these two? or am i overthinking?

He hears Rosa greeting the people at the door, but not allowing them in.

Nate's thoughts: that's odd, who is at the door?

Nate rises from the couch and sneaks towards the hall, managing to hide behind a wall to listen. 

Rosa: what brings you two here, Bianca and Nancy?

Nate's thoughts: what?! what are those two doing here?

He hears Bianca saying: cut to the chase Rosa, is Hilbert and Nate home?

Rosa: why do you think they are here?

Nate's thoughts: why would they look for us?!

Nancy: we heard a rumor that they came here often, so naturally we want to see if they're here.

Rosa: sorry girls but they're out of town, not here and they wouldn't be here for a hundred years.

Bianca: you know what? i think you are hiding something.