Dangerous Clerk

Our view jumps over to a shop in Pewter City, a clerk is already working there. 

The shop has had it's golden day today, because of The Pokeband and Destiny both coming to tour here, sales of their albums have been in high demand. And there is still many copies left for others that want one.

The clerk's name is Shawn. Shawn is in the mood of actually hating his state at the moment, cause one thing that he was informed of, was that he is not allowed to disclose any personal meetings with the potential members of either The Pokeband or Destiny. doing that and having it found out, he would be fired from his job and have to pay a hefty fine (Kind of like those Barry likes giving out to everyone). 

Shawn's store however, because of the government being what it is, has a tendency to employ corrupt people. The employed ones have a nasty rep for taking bribes unless they sue for money. Shawn sadly, is also one of those. He has taken a lot of bribes to shut up about customers and other people. And now he isn't allowed to take a bribe for shuting up about a potential meeting with the two most popular teen bands in Kanto.

Shawn takes up a cloth and begins cleaning the counter. 

''Damn those who decided to fuck up the nice system we had established here'' he thinks, if he could, he would demand a hefty bribe to shut up about the teens, one which would allow him to stop working for a year. 

Then the doors go up, Shawn doesn't look up. 

Shawn: Pewter City center, what can we help ya with?

''I would like a copy of The Pokeband's new album Our Start'' a sweet innocent voice tells him, he doesn't look up as he turns around and takes a copy of Our Start and places it on the counter. He gets handed ten pokedollars for it.

Shawn: thanks, come again soon

However, as the two sudden costumers leave, he finally looks up and sees to his dismay, that his newest costumers was Nate Kyohei and Rosa Mei. 

With the two performers

Nate: Well that was easy Rosa

Rosa: i know, and i finally got my hands on this album!

Nate smiles embarrassedly, he is lucky that there isn't a picture of the band on the album, they haven't taken a photoshoot to use for it. 

''Speaking of that, does Marius want us to take a shot for a cover on the album?'' he thinks to himself while he walks arm in arm with Rosa throughout the city.

What surprises his though about Pewter, is that there is not many people outside at this point in the day. And better, neither he nor Rosa has been hounded by paparazzi wanting a picture of them. 

Nate: Odd, i thought Pewter would be more lively than this

Rosa doesn't listen to him as she is obsessed with reading the back of the album, there is descriptions for every song there. Both the versions of They Don't Care About Us, Monster, Life Is A Highway, Beat It, Billie Jean and Until The End. And she is loving it. 

Rosa: I'm gonna treasure this. It's gonna blow the speakers at home!

Nate: Sounds fun Rosa, would you mind inviting everyone over so we could blast the speakers together?

Nate says that with a joking tone, but Rosa gets stars in her eyes from it

Rosa: You got the best idea Nate! 

''God damnit, and i thought i couldn't make things worse for myself'' he thinks to himself as his cheeks turn pink. 

Rosa: I will do that when the tour is over! We're gonna blast the speakers, so loud that the neighbors will send complaints!