Tour #28 UTE(2)

And a change it is. 

As the fans continue screaming for the performers to get the lights back on, the stage gets it's occupiers changed from two groups to one. Instruments get carried on the stage itself, and singers are feeling tense. 

But, they're ready. Like they always have been.

Play the song on top

Ethan kicks the song off with his solopart, then he gets joined by the rest. The four guys on stage make quick work of any doubt the audience had of them not returning. Ethan, holding his guitar with a tight grip, looks up on the audience with a look that shatters hearts. 

Ethan: So clever, Whatever, I'm done with these endeavors, Alone, I walk the winding way. (Here I stay)

Ethan and Nate: It's over, No longer, I feel it growing stronger, I'll live to die another day Until I fade away

Ethan and Nate: Why give up, why give in? It's not enough; it never is So I will go on until the end

Ethan and Nate: We've become desolate, It's not enough; it never is, But I will go on until the end!

Some of the audience begins to cry from Ethan's facial expression, it's doing wonders for the sixteen year old performer.

Ethan: Surround me, It's easy, To fall apart completely, I feel you creeping up again (In my head).

Ethan and Nate: It's over, No longer, I feel it growing colder, I knew this day would come to end, So let this life begin

Ethan and Nate: Why give up, why give in? It's not enough; it never is, So I will go on until the end

Ethan: We've become desolate, It's not enough; it never is, But I will go on until the end

Ethan: I've lost my way, I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end. Living is hard enough Without you fucking up!

His scream makes everyone stop crying as he then displays a look that cause inner feelings to melt. He keeps on a confident little arrogant look of superiority. One that displays that he has them in his whole pocket. He drags harsher on the strings before he let's out another scream, then he continues singing.

Ethan: Why give up, why give in? It's not enough; it never is, So I will go on until the end

Ethan and Nate: We've become desolate, It's not enough; it never is, But I will go on until the end

Ethan: I've lost my way, I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end

Ethan: U-uh, u-uh, The final fight I'll win, The final fight I'll win, The final fight I'll win, But I will go on until the end. 

Breathing out in exhaustion, Ethan sees countless fans screaming and cheering on them. As he takes a cold breath in and exhales, he feels his throat burning. 

Ethan: Keep on going, until the end! 

This earns him a lot more cheering and screaming from fans who say they will do just that. Go on until the end. 

Then, just like Nate did, he snapps his fingers. Making the lights go out. Watching the fans still scream, the four bandmates can only chuckle, as they retreat one by one backstage. 

Meanwhile

Behind closed doors, Marius is having a phonecall with someone he did not want a call from. 

Marius: I told you to screw off. I don't want anymore to deal with because you tell me i owe you shit. 

He has been arguing with Misty Waterflower since the day began. And she is stubborn as heck. 

Misty: You're one bad guy Marius. First you screw us over by giving them the song name to falsely call us out, then you take away justice in court. And now this, you're unbelievable. 

Marius: Shut it. I'm no worse than the other honest guys out there. And unlike you, i actually take action to get results for what i want to see achieved. That does not include suing someone over false claims to get money. You tried your luck in court Waterflower, and you failed. Just realise it, you won't ever get the level of fame that Serena has. 

Silence. Marius breathes in frustration, she is one difficult person to argue with. Her arguments are basically shii, her reasoning is not based on reality, and her claims are outrageous. 

Marius: I swear, if you dare send one more hate message to Serena's number, I will gut you in court again, and this time, i will leech you dry of every penny that you own. 

He then exits the call, and slumps back in his chair. 

''What a freakin conversation'' he thinks tired. Does she never stop? 

Marius: Oh well, might as well observe Crush On You for now. 

Wrapping up another chapter of The Pokeband

We're on a role today we see. 

If you liked this chapter, votes and comments are always appreciated.

Besides that, i hope you will have a great day next and will stay tuned for more to come.

That's all great people

Peace