Tour #39 OWA(3)

Just as The Pokeband exits the stage, the crowd is still not over the feelings of exitement on their shows. Besides that Nate almost got burned, they are without a doubt the best band Kanto has seen in a while.

Now, the real beauty is to begin.

They all get shocked to hear sudden steps out of nowhere, they're on their way.

Play the song on top

Hilda (Rosa): i'm on the battlefield like oh my god. (Ooh la la), knocking soldiers down like house of cards. (ooh la la), I'm a One Woman Army (ooh la la) yes i'm a one woman army (ooh la la, ooh la la)

Hilda, Lyra and Rosa all burst onto the stage with magnificent appearances. Showing that now they're doing it for the fans.

Hilda (Lyra): I pull up in a matte black super car, (Like Whitney, Yeah no bodyguard), i'm Styllin on em getting him, i got him, i bring all the boys in the yard, You see me at the club in hollywood, you know i bring that Detroit Hood, you like it and you feelin' good, You know that you want it, you know that you would.

Lyra: Let's March tonight, The music is still playin', So get up and fight.

Rosa: You know that you want it, You know that you would.

Hilda and Lyra (Rosa): I'm on the battlefield ,Like, oh my God (ooh la la), Knocking soldiers down Like house of cards (ooh la la), I'm a one woman army (ooh la la), Yes, I'm a one woman army (ooh la la, ooh la la, ooh la la) Repeat1x

They're doing great a performance. Hilda's showing off nature, Lyra's glittering skin and Rosa's adorableness make them a trio to be reckoned with on stage.

Hilda: I hit you with that kung-fu Jackie Chan, Boom, boom, boom, pow I'm super fast, High heels, big deal, I kick your ass

Lyra: They're gunnin', they're runnin', And that makes me mad

Hilda: If you wanna rumble, All you gotta do is ask, I'm a rude bitch, boy, Can you handle that? I love to play But I don't really need a man, No daddy, no VISA, I got my own cash

Lyra: Let's rush tonight, The music is still playin' So get up and fight

Hilda: no daddy, no VISA, i got my own cash.

Hilda (Rosa): I'm on the battlefield Like, oh my God (ooh la la), Knocking soldiers down Like house of cards (ooh la la), I'm a one woman army (ooh la la), Yes, I'm a one woman army. (ooh la la, ooh la la, ooh la la) Repeat1x

How the crowd love the three females, all beautiful in their own right. The three meet up in the middle, now being ready for the last part of the song.

Hilda and Lyra(Rosa): One, two, three, hut, March if you don't give a fuck ,One, two, three, hut (ooh la la, ooh la la), One, two, three, hut March if you don't give a fuck, One, two, three, hut (ooh la la, ooh la la) repeat1x

Hilda and Lyra (Rosa): I'm on the battlefield Like, oh my God (ooh la la), Knocking soldiers down Like house of cards (ooh la la), I'm a one woman army (ooh la la), Yes, I'm a one woman army (ooh la la, ooh la la, ooh la la). repeat1x

Ending the song, the three females all place a fist against the others, hitting each other with a gentle intent. The way these three perform is a pure independent woman moment, and they love it.

Hilda: Doing good Viridian?!

Just by saying that, she earns them a lot of shouts and cheering. Most responses are positive.

Hilda: That' great! We're doing perfect for ya.

This gives off a goodie girl vibe, that the crowd seem to take a liking to.

Hilda: But, we're not here to talk. We're here to perform. And for the next song, sadly our adorable Rosa has to switch places with one of our other girls.

Rosa just giggles at Hilda's acting, before she goes to the extreme back of the scene, where she won't get attention on the scene. And in her place, comes Leaf up.

Hilda: And here comes our sexy gall, come Viridian and give an applause for Leaf!

Leaf gets embarrassed with a smile as Viridian gives her applause for showing up. For her clapps, she bows to them.

Leaf: Thank you all. I hope we, as a band can do this pretty good for you. Cause this song, it isn't so whole innocent.

Lyra: that's right, it's a more...let's call it special song for you all. So let's show You, how we can be, Sexy Naughty and Bitchy.

Wrapping up yet another of the last tour chapters of The Pokeband

Oh yesss, on a large role today. More than four chapters in the works. Not bad.

If you liked this chapter, votes and comments are always appreciated

Besides that, i hope you will have a great day next.

That's all great people

Peace